2. You Catch Him Cheating

Mikey:
-
-
You were playing monopoly and you see him grab a few hundred dollars from the bank.

You gasped at the sight of him cheating on you. "I thought you loved me," you croaked.

He laughed at you and replied, "Babe it's just a game." He leaned over the game board and kissed you forehead.
-
-
Ash:
-
-
You went to the kitchen to make lunch for you, Luke, Ashton, Michael & Calum. You were playing poker with all the boys and you were winning.

You poked your head in the dining room to see Ashton looking at your cards. He then saw you "I thought we had something special,"

He laughed and came over and kissed you on the cheek. "Sorry babe, you're just really good at poker."
-
-
Lukeyyy:
-
-
You went to the bathroom when you were in the middle of playing an intense game of Go Fish. You came back to have Luke's back towards you. You run and jump on his back to see both sets of his and your cards.

Your eyes became glossy at the thought of him cheating. "How-how c-could you?," you squeak.

"Babe it's just Go Fish," he chuckled and pecked your lips.
-
-
Cali:
-
-
You went to get a glass of water while playing boardgames with Calum. As you came back you saw him looking at your Battleship board.

You drop your glass of water and his head shoots back. "It's not what it looks like babe," he said. "Let's get this cleaned up now."
___________________________
I've written this like 4 times and it kept getting deleted so yeah😂

instagram- @iliketheasian
Twitter- @jennapullenn

Vote
Comment
Follow (I follow back)

~Jenna