Chapter 5: Dont say Goodbye.

wнaт'ѕ ιт lιĸe тo вe norмal? тo ғιnd тнaт wнen eacн day yoυ waĸe υp, ѕoмeone ιn тнe world careѕ aвoυт yoυ.
noвody ιѕ norмal. eacн perѕon ιѕ dιғғerenт. wнere ιғ everyвody waѕ тнe ѕaмe, тнen тнere woυld вe no creaтιvιтy ιn тнe world.
-
Cabe Waited in the garage after he called Walter. Once Him and Paige arrivied Cabe went straight up to him. "They found a dead guy?" Walter asked Cabe. "Yea. Apparently he was in an alley. The same one we were in When Mark had the guns to our heads." Walter wanted to scream, but he didn't. He knew if he did then he would regret it. "Why...Why is he trying to!" Walter couldn't say anythig more. Ralph walked in the door with Toby and Happy before he could get anything else out. "Walter! How do Eyes work?" Ralph asked his father figure. Ralph was leading about Eyes today so he wanted to make sure his teachers wern't lieing, even though he most likely knew. "Well Ralph, you having things called Rods and Cones. Now Rods respond to numbers, they process what you see and how many of it there are. The brain then flips whatever you see Because everything is actually upside down. Now, cones react to Color. My guess is that you know the rest." Walter smiled at Ralph as he ran off to do his homework, which wouldn't take long. "Walter, Can I talk to you?" Paige asked him. On he nodded they walked inside the kitchen. "Drew called, and Uh.." Paige looked at her feet. Walter knew she wanted to tell him something , but by the way she was standing..she also didn't want to tell him. "How do I say this..?" Paige sighed. "He wants to take Ralph with him to Portland, he is leaving next week." Walter wanted to scream, but he didn't. "Well you're not letting him are you?" Paige shook her head "God no. But i havn't told Ralph yet, and since you connect with him..do you mind tellingn him for me?" Walter nodded and smiled "Of course, yea" Paige kissed his cheeck "Thank you.." She smiled and walked away. Walter remembered the day when Paige unleashed her beatiful Singing voice, he remember when Drew walked in..Walter formed a frown upon his face.
</Scorpion>
"It wasn't Collins?" Walter asked Cabe, what did they do to Mark? "Then who was ?" Walter scratched his head. "Apparently it was one of his lackies.." Cabe looked at the case file. "Tanner George. Mark sent him a message somehow, he wasn't expecting him to get cuaght." Walter paced back and forth. "But Collins is a genius, why would he send an idiot to do his dirty work for him, instead of escaping again?" Sly asked from the background. "Because he wants us to come to him instead of him coming to us. Mark always thought that way." Walter informed Sylvester. Although Mark is a genius he can be quite stupid at times. "So what are we going to do?" Toby asked Walter. "Nothing. If we don't come to him he won't give us a problem." Toby nodded agreeing.
~
"Alright, Paige you choose what he do tonight." Happy told her Co-worker, every Friday the team decided to have a 'day off' if there are no cases then one person gets to pick what they do. "Hmm.. How about Romance movie marathon!" Her voice squeaked from excitment. "First we Watch 'Eat, Pray, Love' then..-" she got cut off when Walter interuppted. "78% of Friday nights are spent..well Going out, partying.. Stuff not smart people do. And you decide to watch a movie..?" Paige nodded "yup." Walter luaghed.
~
"This movie ιѕ..interesting" Sylvester pointed out. The whole gang was watching a movie that Paige chose. "It's one of the best movie's ever.." Paige told him. Sylvester was sittingn with Megan, Happy and Toby were together and Cabe and Ralph where sitting next to each other. Paige was by herself...why? Because Walter was doig his own thing. "Where's Walt?" Toby asked her hoping she'd know. "No clue, im not suprised though..." She sighed getting up and walking away. "You always know what to Say doc." Happy said sarcasticly. Toby shrugged.
~
Paige dialed Walter's number and waited for him to pick up, She spotted a note pad by his desk. It was empty. She picked up a pen and thought for a bit. She then started writing.
~
"dear walтer. ι'м мovιng тo porтland wιтн ralpн and drew. нe loveѕ ιғ нere,вυт нιѕ dad doeѕn'т , ιтѕ noт lιĸe ι нaтe ιт нere.god no. ι love ιт нere ѕo doeѕ ralpн...jυѕт,ιтѕ тoo dangeroυѕ ғor нιм нere. walтer, тнιѕ ιѕ ғor ralpн.noт ғor drew, noт ғor мe, ғor мy ѕon. wнen ι'м gone, don'т тнιnĸ aвoυт мe. ιт woυld jυѕт нυrт yoυ тoo мυcн. ι wanт yoυ тo ғιnd ѕoмeone тнaт won'т leт yoυ down lιĸe ι dιd. ι coυld eхplaιn мore, вυт...all ι can ѕay ιѕ тнaт ι love yoυ.
- love, paιge and ralpн"