~Pleasure~

Thanksgiving went by fast and rehearsals did too.

The last rehearsal before Christmas break. The whole day I had to be with Itzan. In a room. Alone. It was going to be hard considering I want to fuck him so bad. He does the move and I'll be a broken toy. Just thinking about fucking him made me wet.

It's so wrong, I know but maybe knowing he's bad at sex will make me stop fantasizing him. It's my only hope. I wanted to fuck him so bad though so hopefully when I finally do, he's horrible.

You should want to fuck Alvaro, not Itzan.

I know but fuck.

Me and Itzan are to different people, completely different, yet we are so similar.

Once I enter the room, of course he's late. He's always...

He barges through the door.. late. I laugh until I realize we aren't speaking.

"Now i can finally talk to you." He closes the door and locks it.

His hair was messy—his shirt was also messy. He was messy, as always.

"Talk." I say sitting down.

"What'd the kiss mean to you?" He says sitting next to me on this nice couch I wanted to sleep in.

"Nothing."

He scoffs, "yeah right."

He pulls the back off my neck towards him and presses our lips together once again. I gain the courage to pull away.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I practically shouted at him.

"Acting, we're at work." He's right.

I kiss him eagerly with full force on his rough lips. Fuck I need him. He pulls away and caresses my cheek.

"Why the fuck are you so.." he tries to find a word, "addicting." He kisses me again gently. We couldn't get enough. His lips were so rough but the kiss was so smooth.

"Itzan this isn't right." I pull away.

"You're right." He looks me in the eyes. His lips were plump and the scar on his lip was so addicting to kiss.

"Lets just act okay?" I climb on his lap. He nods.

I unzip his pants and see he's hard, fuck. I'm so wet right now, I wore a skirt.

"I just want you to fuck me, can you do that?" I start grinding on him lifting myself up and down. I moan softly until I hear, "I can feel how wet you are." He whispers. "Shut up, your so fucking hard and you think I won't be wet?" I continue grinding on him, "I feel it pulsing, you really want me." He lifts me up and down, I didn't know guys knew when it was doing that. My face goes red. "Did you forget about Alvaro?" He rolls his eyes, I stop grinding, "I really like you Ester, everytime I see you, I go crazy making sure I look good, smell good."

I kiss him with everything I have. He's continues the kiss with his warm touch on my back.

"Just shut up Itzan, please, you make this hard."

Him confessing to me and knowing his whole backstory makes me just want to kiss him again.

"I'm sorry, fuck, what's wrong with me?" I lick my lips and kiss him again, fuck I'm so in love with him. No I can't be. Why did he have to come in my life at my lowest. I wasn't planning on letting him go. His lips on mine felt so wrong but so fucking good.

We stay like that, kissing, for almost an hour before stopping. We took breaks to breathe but at the end, we were still breathless.

"I'm so sorry Ester." He looks into my eyes. He's going to ruin me and I'm letting him. What's wrong with me. Alvaro is perfect. We don't want perfect, damaged finds damaged, you need someone who understands you.