~Morning~

I walk out my building and see Itzans car right away. It's like a street racing car you see in fast in furious. I run to the car smiling at him. He opens the door for me.

"Such a gentleman." I smile at him and go in.

"Shut up before I close the door on your finger." He chuckles and closes the door, thankfully, not on my finger. 

He jogs to his side. He makes it in the car and looks at me, "Fun night?" He smiles at me.

"It was fine but honestly was really looking forward to this day with you." He nods in agreement, "Me too."

I managed to sneak out before Alvaro woke. He's been sleeping a while but I had to go see Itzan and I didn't really want to tell Alvaro. Childish but I want it to be an us only thing. We need our own things too you know?

"So tomorrow we have almost the whole day of rehearsals and readings, you think your going to be able to handle me the whole day?" He smiles. Yes. I enjoy talking to Itzan. He's funny. Smart. I want to spend this whole day with him.

I groan, "Damn it," I whisper just so he can hear clearly, "I didn't really want to be with you the whole day." I smirk at him.

"Ha ha, neither do I." He says hurt sarcastically.

"Look at the baby, ready to cry?" He looks at me and turns on his car, "Make me." He starts driving.

"Well, your car for one is ugly." I smile at him.

"Hey! No disrespecting my Supra." He smiles at me making his car go faster. I hold on to my seat and look at him. His arm veins were popping out for the short period he was going like 145 mph.

"Holy crap!" I shout. My blood was adrenaline filled.

He laughs at my reaction. I slap his shoulder before bursting into laughter, "I felt like I was in a fast in furious movie."

He chuckles and nods, "I love those movies." He says as he glances at me.

"Me too!" I was so excited, my adrenaline felt out of the world. I bite my lip looking at him.

He does it one more time making me feel so nervous. I laugh so hard.

"Holy fuck Itzan, fuck script reading, let's travel the city!" He looks at me and chuckles, "Like we're tourists?" I nod in excitement.

"I never have even though I've been here for a while, always to busy or act like I am, so let's do it, let's get disguises first. Like hats and sunglasses and.." I stop when I realize Samuel trying not to laugh, "You think it's a bad idea?" My mood completely shifts, "No, it's the best idea I've heard, lucky for us, I already have two hats in the back and a big hoodie that you'll be wearing."

I smile widely. He's so fun to be with.

"Plus," he leans in my ear since we stopped at a red light, "I like bad ideas." He whispers and drives when the light turns green. That gave me butterflies. Why? I don't know. Is he referring me to a bad idea? He's teasing you, stop overthinking, your right, all he does is tease.

"I grab the hats and put one on him and the other on me, then I put on his sweater my hair was getting messy but I didn't really care.

"How do I look." He glances at me but looks at me for a good 5 seconds, "you look good in it, keep it." I smile, "never ask for it back?" He smiles and nods, "I'll never ask for it back."

It smelled like him. Cologne. Cigarettes. It weirdly smelled good though.

"My my, Itzan, it smells good." I smell the collar while looking at him.