【Chapter 1】

Author's POV~•••
Somewhere~•••

"Flash, you need to pick your team fast, or else you will miss them," Boss said, as he looked at the male in front of him

"That will not happen." The guy Flash said and looked at him. "ok then, except you, you can choose ten more people."

"No," he sternly spoke, looking directly into Boss's eyes.

"What?" He spoke with wide eyes. "Ten are too many." Flash sighed. "Are you for real? In 500 people, I am telling you to choose ten, and you are saying they are too many?" Boss asked in disbelief.

"I don't want many people, if any five of them, are capable of the mission, then they are more than 100 people." He spoke. "I don't want to force you, you won't listen to me, even though I am boss, but it's ok, choose your team members soon." Boss scoffed, rolling his eyes and Flash simply nodded.

"Here, these are files of them, you can choose," Boss said and Flash again nodded, took the files, and went out of the room.

Flash knight, 22 years old, hates indisciplined and disrespectful brats, a responsible and mature man. Very professional soul.

He then went to his office and started going through the files. After going through all the 500 files of information, just five people satisfied him.

He sigh, 'None of five of them is good at hacking, I need a hacker also, but those who are good at hacking can't take care of themselves.'

Out of five hundred just five? It's a bad ratio, but this guy is just picky. He needs someone capable of this, and he needs one more person.

"Wait–wasn't there a girl also? Where is her file?" He again took a look at the files, but he didn't saw of that girl.

"That boss must have thought that she is a girl, she isn't qualified enough."

He murmured angrily and stood up, he took the five files of the boys, who he chose and went out of his office. 'Ugh, those other files.' He was about to grunt but stopped,

"Han!" He shouted as he saw the boy, he looked around, and saw his sunbae-nim calling him, he quickly came to him and bowed. "yes sunbae-nim?" He asked politely.

"Go to my office and there are many files on the table, bring them to the boss's cabin." He ordered and Han immediately nodded. "ok sunbae-nim."

He bowed and went to the Flash's office. While Flash went to the boss's cabin. He barged inside without knocking and looked at his boss with a cold glare.

"Yah! What happen?" Boss asked nervously, not showing he is kind of scared. "In all those files I just liked these five." He put the files on the table, while his boss sighed.

"Just these five? No one else? Also, you should choose someone else, they are young. They are all younger than you. And not experienced." He tried to make him understand,