Chapter 3

The rest of the night was stressful, just as I knew it was going to be. My car was stolen, my parents didn't know and Josh was married. All of the charm, the flirting everything was just... nothing?

No..No here I go thinking about it again.

I dragged through my classes on Tuesday, as I normally do. I was still anxious about seeing Josh. I decided to ditch class, that way I wouldn't have to see him at all.

That's when I got caught by the assistant principal, and got detention. Also, I had to go back to class... Great. I sat down at my desk, which unfortunately was right next to Mr.Mayers. I sat through his lecture about Romeo and Juliet.

The bell rang 50 minutes later and my friends came up to me.

"Hey, where were you last night?" Taya asked me
"uh, my car got stolen so I had to deal with that." as the worlds rolled out of my mouth Josh looked pleased.
"oh my god, did you report it stolen?"
Josh interrupted us.
"Can I talk to you, Sarah?"
"Sure, see you later Taya"

As Taya approached the door, Josh shut the it behind her, he began talking to me.

"So. Last night, I shouldn't have lead you on."
"You didn't... And I'm not going to talk about this."

I walked outside and slammed the door behind me...