Prologue

Wolf's P.O.V (The cat not the animal)

"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT YOU SCUM." My mother hisses "B......but....m.....m....mother." I stuttered. She hid me rakeing her claws across my face. "Get out of my sight ." She growled

I ran. The only thought in my mind was to get as far away from this mecacing creature as possible. I got to the end of the clearing and looked back. My mother now was cleaning off her white pelted litter. My brothers and sisters staring at me with pure hatrid. My mother was a pure white she cat and all my siblings were the same. I on the other hand was a pale grey she-cat. From the begining they told me I was below them, that they would find mates and I would be stuck alone forever. They told me I was ugly and had the worst eyes and pelt ever and even a blind cat wouldent fall for me. I was staring so I didn't notice a cat creeping up behind me. I felt a weight and turned around claws out. It had happened to be my sister Snowball. Mother named all my siblings except me. She only called me runt though I was the biggest in the litter. Snowball was the only one who actually cared about me. My mother, no the monster tried to starve me but my sister gave me bits of her food. "I'm coming with you." She squeaked. "Mother said anyone who didn't like you could stay but other must go."

"No, go back to mother she can take care of you." "No I run away with you." Snowball said deturmanedly. I knew that she wouldn't take no for an awnser but I was reluctant to take my sister through these troubling times.

Then the monster cam charging after us teeth bared. I did the only logicsl thing. Grabbed my sister by the scruff and ran.

Three days later

I was stumbling across an open medow with Snowball. We hadn't eaten sence the monster last fed us. "Oh no." I said quietly there were cats in the medow. Dubble oh no this cat had kittens. All mothers with kittens would kill you to drive you out. Tripple on no. They heard me and were coming here. I backed away with Snowball. Then I heard a boice behind us. "Oh you poor things." It said. I puffed my fur out and hisssed but it came out like a whimper. I stood in front of Snowball protecting her from this cat. "Dont worry we wont harm you. Come on little ones lets get something for you to eat. Gator get the white one Ill take the grey one." There was a cat behind me and they picked up Snowball. I launched myself on him but I couldn't hang on. I fell and before I knew it everything went black.

When I came to semiconscious I heard some voices. "What poor things.

"Now now Hare don't smother them."

I opened my eyes and I was laying on something soft? I looked around and I wasnt anywhere I knew. It was enclosed in here. I looked to one side and found Snowball. I looked to my other side and found two small mice laying right off the soft thing. I woke Snowball and guided her to the mice. I made her eat one and a half of the mice because I didn't think we'd be eating again soon. Suprisingly a pale brown cat who I recognized as the cat who was talking to me came in with a whole rabbit. "Oh dear you two look starved, here have some hare."

"O......Ok." I said scared. That hare was as big as me and she seemed that she brought it down easily.

I cautiosly took a bite and the beckoned Snowball to eat.

"Well, I'm Hare, what are your names?"

"Hello Hare I'm Snowball." Said cat piped

"I don't have a name." I said sadly. "Mother called me runt."

"Well now that wont do. GATOR GET IN HERE WE NEED A NAME FOR THIS POOR CAT!" She yelled. A cat that I assumed was Gator came into sight.

"Well that wont do. Hmm.... How about Wolf?"

"Yes sissy is now Wolf!" Exclaimed Snowball

Yes Wolf I liked that

5 years later

(Third person)

Wolf had grown. She was now the leader of the group sence Hare and Gator had passed. She and Snowball hade made new friends and Snowball had a mate. His name was Snake and he was from somewhere called Bloodclan. He said that if they ever found out about Snowball they'd kill her but Snowball loved him so she was ok with the risk. Then Scourge the supposed leader of bloodclan came over to the shed. He and his 'friends' attacked. Snowball died protecting the shed. "Now dont worry." Were the last words he said to them. "I'll be back with the clans at my side." He didnt come for years so she assumed that he took 9ver the clans. She ordered her friends to constantly watch for them to take revenge.

"Oh I'll get revenge on all of them" she sobbed when she saw her sisters body. "I'll get revenge on the clans."

A/N

This is the backstory to a soon to be introduced charector.