(Sequel) Secrets on Lian yue

Damian announced to everyone at breakfast that he had to leave for a couple of days. This got him a lot of complaints. But when he said he would be leaving Martha they all felt a little reassured that he would indeed return. Martha wasn't too happy with her father's decision and made that clear.

"Dad, please don't go. We just got here." Martha was pleading to her father. Damian was sitting on the sofa looking and listening to Martha.

"I know that beloved but this is important. And I promise I will only be gone a day or two." Martha crossed her arms and clicked her tongue.

"*Tt* You always say that you return half beaten to death a week later." Martha glared at her father. Clearly having inherited the bat glare.

"I promise Martha it won't be like that. It is not a dangerous mission. Just an interrogation I need to be present for. Please Martha, I need you to be good while I'm away." Damian cupped his child's cheek and she let her arms drop to the side. She looked back at him with her emerald green eyes.

"Promise?" It came out so cute and Dick who was sitting a bit away nearly fainted at his adorable niece. Damian smiled.

"I promise." Martha jumped up in her fathers embrace. "And you'll get to spend time with your uncles, grandparents and Jason. Martha smiled but cocked her head to the side.

"Isn't Jay Jay technically my uncle too?" Damian felt himself sweat a bit. He chuckled nervously.

"Eh well...hum...I suppose so... But you see...eeh." Damian looked to Dick. "Help me out here." Dick smiled, clearly amused.

"Ah ah. You where the one who decided to fuck your own brother I am not helping you out on that one." Damian gave Dick an unamused face.

Damian left that evening being picked up by a jet that flew over Gotham city. He felt like someone stabbed him in the chest as he watched Jason and Bruce stand looking at him leave. And as Gotham disappeared into the horizon he felt sick. Leaving felt so wrong, but at least this time he knew he would be coming back.

It took the jet eight hours to get to Lian yue. Damian parachuted down to the island since he had made it policy that no jet or flight should ever be stationed there. He Landed a mile from the camp and hiked the last bit. When he arrived he was greeted by his shadows and soon one of his generals or head shadows walked up to him.

"My lord Damian." Damian nodded in return and was led to a bunker like entrance down into the island. The island was a prison that had earlier been owned by an organization named Argus. Before that it had belonged to the Russians secret service. Ra's al ghul had gotten his hands on it a couple of years before his death and now Damian ran it as his prison. He followed the Shadow till they got to a control hub and he looked at the video feed of the worn out prisoner.

"Any news?"

"No My lord. He follows the same routine you put up for him six years ago."

"But he spoke?"

"Yes my lord. But since then he hasn't said anything though." Damian nodded and walked down a corridor. He arrived at a cell and a shadow opened it with a key and let him inside.

"So you finally decided to show up, brat." The prisoner said in a groggy voice.

"Three years of silence and then you ask me to come. How could I resist, old man."

"Hehe." Damian crossed his arms and looked down at the man chained to the rough cave wall.

"You look like shit."