TW ED STUFF

Next day

Ariana POV
My alarm clock wakes me up and I go get ready to take Olivia to her doctors appointment.
I change into my clothes and then go to Olivia's side of the bed to wake her up.
- Good morning sunshine. - I say gently caressing her hair. - Time to wake up baby.
- Mama? - She whispers, slowly opening her eyes.
- Yes babba, it's mommy. You have to get ready, come here. - I said picking her up and going to her closet.
I had to buy her some small clothes since she's so skinny.
I dress her with a white legging and a dark green hoodie from my Dangerous Woman merch, matching my outfit.
I pick Olivia up again and go downstairs to the kitchen. I sit her on the chair and then prepare a bottle with warm milk for her and breakfast for me.
- Here baby. - I handle her the bottle and she starts sucking on it immediately.
When we're both done we go upstairs to the bathroom to brush our teeth and then we leave the house.
- Do you think you can be a big girl today at the doctor? - I ask her while I'm driving towards my doctor's building.
- Yeah mama. - she says yawning and then smiling at me through the rear mirror.
We get there and Elizabeth, my doctor, soon calls us in.
We say hi to each other and sit down.
- So, this is Olivia right? - she asks and I nod. - Well, hello Olivia, how are you?
- Good.
- Let's weight you alright hun?
Olivia nods getting up and stepping on the scale.
- Okay sweetie you can take a seat now.
Olivia sits down aswell as Elizabeth and she looks at me with a very concerned look.
- She's 85 lbs which is dangerously low. She should go inpatient Ariana.
- W-What? Inpatient? - I ask shocked.
There's gotta be another way.
- But I'm giving you, Olivia, a chance. If you gain at least 5 lbs until next week, I won't immediately admit you, and we can see how it goes. If you don't do that tho, then I have no choice cause your life is in risk.
Olivia is crying and I'm trying to hold back my tears.
- Olivia baby, please let me help you, just do as I say, I don't want you inpatient!!!
She just keeps crying and cuddles on my chest.
- I'll give you some time until next week. Your appointment will be on wednesday. - Elizabeth smiles sadly at me.
- Ok, thank you Lizzie. - I say wiping a few tears away.
We hug each other and say bye. I take Olivia's hand and she hugs my side, still crying a little.
I kneel down in front of her.
- Princess, it's all gonna be fine okay? Either you go inpatient or not I'll always be there for you. - I said hugging her and she hugs me back nodding her head.
Before stepping out of the building I notice the papparazi found us. Shit.
- Baby, there's paparazzi out there. I'm gonna put your hood on. Look down and hold mommy's hand really tight. We're gonna run okay? - She nods wiping her tears and I put her hood on. - Let's go.
We both run towards the car, luckily is near us. She almost trips but I hold her and we get into the car.
- Here, go to the passenger's seat through mine okay? - I said opening my side's door and she soon goes through my seat getting into hers and I get in, soon driving home.
- Wow, that was some fucked up shit. - I said taking a deep breath.
- Yeah... - she whispers, clearly having many thoughts about what Lizzie said.

————————

What do you think is gonna happen? Olivia going inpatient or not?

Lmk what you would prefer! 😉

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛