dinner

Ariana's POV

It's the next day after Olivia's appointment and I still had no success convincing her to eat. So I have a plan.
There's no way I'm gonna put her inpatient, so whenever she wants milk I'll give her a bottle with a dissolved pill on it.
This pill's supposed to stimulate her appetite and also nurture her. Let's see what happens.
Tonight we're going to a restaurant with Dalton and his little Elena, and I really hope she'll eat something.
Livvy is now playing on a playroom I made for her and I'm working on some stuff.
- MAMAAAA
She comes running into the living jumping at the couch next to me.
- Wow someone's excited! What's up babygirl?
I smile at her and she pouts placing herself on my lap curling into me. My hand going up and down her back as I kiss her head.
- You okay baby?
- Wanna cuddles!
- What about we cuddle watching a movie until it's time to get ready?
She nods and I turn on the tv putting on Netflix. She chooses Moana. She's currently obsessed with that movie.
Around the middle of the movie she asks for milk so I prepare her bottle dissolving the pill on it.
She drinks everything, probably because she refused to eat anything today.

3 hours later

After the movie finished, we both took a bath together and got ready. Then she asked for an apple and I happily handed it to her. And now we're on our way to the restaurant.
I park my car close to the entrance and pick Livvy up. She's asleep so I carry her inside carefully and soon I spot Dalton and Elena.
I walk towards them and sit down with Livvy still on my lap, her head on my shoulder with oner arm around my neck and the other one slightly grabbing my T-shirt.
Dalton smiles as we greet each other and then I look at Elena who's cuddled into his arm. Half her head covered on his upper arm as she takes a quick glance at me.
- Hello Elena! I'm Ariana! You good?
I say smiling at her and she softly nods her head.
- Awww so cute!
She blushes and hides more on Dalton as we both giggle at her cuteness.
I then see Olivia staring at me rubbing her eyes with a curious look.
- Where Dawtol and Lena?
- They're here baby look!
I point at them and she turns around excited.
- Hi hi Dawtol, Hi Lena.
She says loud and I chuckle.
- Hello Livvy! You remember us?
She nods smiling and looks over to Elena.
- Livwy! Wet's pway!!!
Elena says and they both run off to the playground.
The waiter comes and we order food and drinks. I order mac'n cheese for both me and Livvy, and water for me and diet coke for her since she loves it. I don't usually let her drink that but today I'll make an exception.
- So... uhm... I don't really know what to say but maybe we could spend some more time together to get to know each other?
Dalton says scratching the back of his head. I smile wider and giggle at his cuteness.
- We could... For example tomorrow's Friday and me and Livvy have nothing to do at night so maybe you and Lena could come over and we could watch a movie or sth?
- Yeah! Sure I would love that and I'm sure Lena would love the idea, she loves playing with Livvy!
- Okay well, I think we're settled on that then!
As I say that our food gets here and we call the girls over. Elena comes running to eat her cheese burger, but Olivia comes sloppily walking to our table, frowning when she sees the mac'n cheese. Oh boy here we go.

Hiii guys! Since I really wanted to update this book here it is!

I hope you enjoy it!!!

As always lemme know in the comments what u think and what you would like to happen next!

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍