The Build Up.

A/N: Hello lovlies, I'm so so sorry I have been so slow with updating, but I finally have m y own laptop to write on!!!  So thank God I can get back to uploading the final few chapters in no time.  I hope you enjoy this chapter. Thank you for reading.

~Amy

'No no no no no. Not a chance, Draco. I'm not going. It'll be a disaster.' I sat up so I could look at him properly.

'Yes we are. We haven't gone out in weeks. It'll be ... fun.' He exhaled as he shook his head.

'Oh yeah because the last time the Weasley twins and I were in the same room it was a delight for everyone wasn't it.' I shook my head as I scoffed

'Just ignore them.' He responded idiotically.

'Oh yeah I'll ignore the two six foot three twins, who almost killed me, who are the life of every party, who love to torment me. Simple as that. Just ignore them.' I blurted out.

I was getting too anxious and angry to even be in the room with Draco. I started to climb off the bed.

'What are you doing?' He asked as if it wasn't clear that I was leaving.

I made my way to the wardrobe and took out the biggest hoodie I could find.

And of course, it was Draco's.

I grabbed my wand and my lighter and made my way to the door.

'If I go to find you in five minutes and I find you smoking Venus I swear to God.' He huffed.

'Don't you worry your pretty little head Draco, I'll be finished smoking by then.' I said condescendingly as I opened the door, walked out and slammed it behind me.

I made my way to Blaises dorm, once again.

Theodore smokes.

I'll steal his cigarettes.

I walked into the boys dorm, again getting whistled at as I rummaged through different drawers just trying to find a pack of cigs.

Until I pulled out the bottom drawer to find about ten packets of cigarettes. I smiled as I grabbed a pack and strutted back out of the dorm.

I walked out of the common as fast as I could and I practically ran up the stairs to get to the astronomy tower.

I hated this school.

There were no good hiding spots anywhere.

No where that Draco didn't know about.

I pushed the creaky tower door open and peaked my head around the door to see if there was anyone else inside.

Blaise and Luna were sitting against the railing. Luna's head resting on Blaise's shoulder, she looked as though she had been crying.

"Erm, am I interrupting something? I can leave if you want?" I said as I took a few steps forward.

Luna picked her head up and nodded,

"Sit with us, we don't mind." She said quietly

I nodded and smiled at her as I closed the door behind me and began to walk over to them.