prologue pt.1

TW. there will be some mentions about weight and ed so you may leave and go to the next chapter ( when it is out) if that makes you uncomfortable

skeets pov...

6:00 am...

beep beep beep...

ugg's morning again and it's Monday... I should get ready. Hi, I'm skeet... well my real name is bernard but I prefer skeet im transgender and gay and a lot of going on with my family I find it funny that they supported me when I came out as trans but not when I came out as gay... also I didn't even mention im rich but I hate it... every bit of it and I have many other issues. Well, that is just the tip of the iceberg, and fu- I gained weight. It keeps going up. Maybe I shouldn't eat this week... at least I have support from my friends. They always make my day better, especially Vanessa. She was my friend ever since Mira moved and also Mira we have known each other since preschool. and oh I forgot to mention my friend amethyst I haven't seen her since preschool and since she moved away she was a real one I miss her.  it is very hard being trans I always get bullied, I have female parts instead of male, and the 2 biggest things are my family making fun of my weight (also my mom puts me on all sorts of diets) but also my body image issues even when I was a girl I had body image issues but now they are worse. hey mom... well hello bernard what is your weight... mom can we not do this right now im trying to eat... no young man I have a right to know.

skeet tells her how much 

skeet and his mom starts arguing about it

im leaving now... skeet says slamming his plate 

skeet's mom: well I  guess you won't be getting top surgery until next month and you will be on a new diet

skeets runs to Vanessa house

Vanessa- skeet what's wrong 

skeet- everything VANESSA!!!!

Vanessa- okay let's walk and talk about it 

skeet- OKAY YOU BIT-

Vanessa- shh it's gonna be okay...

hello everyone im, sorry the prologue/ skeet's pov is so sad and deals with some heavy topics this not in the show this is just my AU/ headcanon about skeet's family we may not touch on everything about skeet's family because it is very deep but the main points for the climax so next chapter is going to be amethyst pov which don't worry it will be a lot happier and no TWs have a nice day, night, evening, afternoon, and etc.

a song if you want to listen to it. 

make sure to comment if you are from my school