prologue pt. 2

TW.small  suicidal thoughts ( i know I said there was going to be no trigger warnings but I changed my mind and it's only a small mention.)

Amethyst pov... 

6:00 am...

Amethyst's mom- hi honey, happy Monday, it's morning 

Amethyst okay mom. oh hello, im amethyst I live a pretty normal life with my mom, dad, my older brother, and my little brother... oh also my cousin Nisha she likes girls and her parents, my aunt and uncle kicked her out so she lives with us now. 

Amethyst's mom- I TOLD YOU TO GET UP AN HOUR AGO!!!

dumps ice cold water on him

 Amethyst's older bro- WHAT THE F-

Amethyst's dad- JACK DO NOT YELL AT YOUR MOTHER 

Amethyst's grandma with a megaphone - HELLO WE ARE HERE SOMEONE ANSWER THE DOOR

Amethyst's grandpa and her other aunt and uncle- YEA OPEN UP

Amethyst's cousin (Nisha) - IM COMING 

Amethyst's little bro- WHERE THE HELL IS MY OTHER SOCK!!!!!

why are you looking at me like that, look I said I live a pretty normal life, not a plain normal life so yea I have a big family I'm half Italian, 25% black ( Jamaican/carrbian), 10% Arab, and 15% Mexican so yea I have a very big family one thing I wish I could change is me getting bullied I am a trans female and in getting bullied a lot for my voice since it's deeper and my appearance not having boobs and not being super girly it's a work and progress I'm am taking hormones and voice change pills but it's taking a while I am getting bottom surgery soon in 6 months my parents said I'm too young for plastic surgery with is fine right now I'm happy with where I'm being right now and I know my parents and family are always there for me. I do want to gain a little bit of weight I just wish the bullying would stop... sometimes I think I should end it to stop the bullying- OH CRAP IM GOING TO BE LATE!!!! 

grabs a banana and runs out the door to run to school

Amethyst- GOODBYE EVERYONE SEE YOU LATER

Amethyst's entire family- BYE HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!!!

and that is the end of the prologue pt. 2  for going forward I will do both of their povs in one chapter I think this will go on one for 2 more chapters Idk yet. also, a few things I should address im going to use bro for amethyst's brothers because it's easier, their ages are 17 ( her older bro) and 13 (her younger bro), and for the hollow fans I know I said Nisha is that the hollow Nisha tecailly no... but if you want to that's fine idc so have a great day, night, afternoon, evening, etc.

Also, make sure to comment even if you aren't from my school.