Artemis

Full Designation: Artemis LAN-CE Goodall.

Nicknames: Artty, Art, Disney Princess/Prince, Prince, Lancey, Lancelot, Troublemaker, Little Peep, Mini Peeper, Nightlight

(Note that most of these nicknames were made by X-Cross Although he only calls Artemis Nightlight when Artemis is up at Night)

Gender: Male

Age: Currently None (However in Drawings 9-13)

Species: A Hybrid of Precursor and Human/Earthlings.

Artemis is the first Hybrid of Precursors and humans. He tends to be a lot more playful though exhibiting most human behaviours though his curious side he got from his father as he always wants to analyze and take notes of different things he finds. Putting them into a database.

He doesn't have all the powers of a average precursor (that they know of) although he does have some;

Telekinsis
Teleportation
Telepathy

He doesn't seem to be able to link himself to his own database however unlike all average precusors so he made himself his own PDA that he can use to put down his research and so on.

He gained also humane abilities such as;

Eating
Sleeping (Though also known as Hybernating to him)
Emotions
Morality

And most importantly:

S A S S

Awing still alive in his time thankfully so Artemis also pranks his father with Awing, similar to his mother.

He is a very big troublemaker since he spends most of his playtime with Uncle X-Cross.

And boy does he get into trouble.

Artemis is a big fan of wait for it...

Art.

Its one of the reasons his nickname is Art. He loves drawing, painting and such. He even sculpts very well (and we know where he got that from)

He also likes singing (Only alone). He thinks himself to be a disney prince (due to X-Cross finding out about disney and nicknaming him Disney Prince.)

He sometimes sneaks up late at night to look at the stars and moons make the snow glimmer. Its one of the many times he draws and such. Thankfully due to his precursor side he can adapt to the cold, though only for so long. He can still get sick if hes out in the cold for more than 4-5 hours (depending).

He despises Coffee. Though he has an addiction to Hot Chocolate similar to his father's addiction to Coffee and can be easily tricked to drink coffee so long as it has a lot of chocolate, sugar, and milk in it plus marshmellows (Also you have to act like its totally Hot chocolate.)

Artemis Drawing (Old):

Updated Artemis (I drew this not too long ago):