Aurantius [SPIDERVERSE]

Name:
Athena Vi Xenon

Nickname:
Aurantius

Gender:
Female

Sexuality:
Straight

Appearance:
Mocha Colored, Her eyes are an Orange amber and she has various freckles on her body. Her hair has a golden streak

Work Outfit:
A Purple and Golden Colored Suit with a large cape in the back that has the Ability to go invisible.

Powers:
As all Spidermans, She has the abilities of a Average Spiderman as well as her bite is poisonous, She can also grow extra limbs and jump extremely high very quickly as well as she can slip into small crevasses or holes easily, She can also Communicate with spiders unlike normal Spidermans.

Flaws:
She's extremely Clumsy and easily Persuaded when it's about food or candy...or taking her stuffed animals. She cannot be out when it's a Full moon.

Likes:
Candy, Stuffed animals, Animals, Food, Eating, Cola, Pocky sticks, Bamboo Shoots (The Candy or the Topping)

Dislikes:
When people Trips her ((She trips enough as it is)) When it's a Full Moon, Hurting Good people, Breathmints, PEOPLE TRYING TO STEAL HER FOOD/STUFFED ANIMALS.

Allergies/Fears:
She's allergic to not eating/Veggies ((She says)) and is Afraid of Leafcutter Ants ((Me too sis ; w ;))

Info:
A Very Hyper and Excited Villain, it's really hard to believe she's even a villain. She loves playing with kids and giving them treats when she's not being a villain, she steals candy and gives them to orphans since she is basically one herself.

One Sentence to Describe:

"I might be a Villain but I ain't no trashy swinebag so you better pick up that trash you threw on the ground into the TRASHCAN or else I'll KNOCK you into the ground AND MAKE YOU."