The Broken Blue Jade [SCP]

Item #: SCP-8008, The Broken Blue Jade.

Object Class: Keter

Special containment procedures: Anomaly is to be kept in a 100×100 containment. The Anomaly itself is kept in another room inside of the containment which has 6 ft thick walls of Silver. The inner room is to be filled with water and have a glass box where the Anomaly is stored in. If said Anomaly ever breaches it is to be handled using silver as it shows to be effective when engaging it, using the metal as a form of weapon is suited best in making the Anomaly Docile.

Description: The Anomaly is a blue jade necklace with dark colored metal around the jade. The Jade is covered by a talisman, the talisman baring an unknown language as well as usually is covered in blood. The metal looking similar to a sort of galaxy color. The strings of the Anomaly that is suppose to hold it up is cut as well as the jade itself is cracked.

The Anomaly is mostly docile unless a living being is less than 14 ft away from it. The Anomaly will then emmit a glowing hue that changes the room around to the color of its metal, becoming talkative.

The voice of the Anomaly is often related to a Mother's warm voice as it beckons others and it has calm sweetness in their tone. The Anomaly doesn't like being worn by people, often protesting when trying to wear it and even going as far as to kill the host. After being disobeyed to the Anomaly switches to hostile often those who go to capture and contain it start to turn into jade or gold statues. It then hooks itself onto the statues, It's lacing regrowing back as it would seemingly possess the statue. This also goes for when any living being puts it on however it is more willing towards Motherly figures, Animals, or Kind Individuals.

When a person wears or is killed by the Anomaly their last words describe a "Beautiful Goddess" or "Woman" before they are killed. When the Anomaly does not kill the individual that wears it they still describe the woman, however soon forget about the occurrence after the necklace is removed.

It is noted that when Dr. Faeri had joined the foundation the necklace had become more talkative than before and insistant on seeing Dr. Faeri

Addendum: The Anomaly was found in a Old Shrine during a college gathering which was hosted there. The College students were all jade or gold statues as there was one student that was stabbed by jade crystal rods that came out of the ground. Clutched in their hand was the broken jade, in the corner was a young girl named Jadeian, who saw the whole thing occur. She was brought in to ask what happened however she couldn't remember where she was or who she was. Only remembering the Jade. When we told her of her name she then started to remember what happened in fragments as if her mind was scrambled. She explained that the  students that were inside of the shrine were showing signs of hostility towards her, inflicting damage on her which gave her a black eye, a broken rib and several other injuries and cuts. She explained how the anomaly had "glowed" and one of the students that inflicted harm on her went to touch She couldn't remember the rest, nor how long she was in the shrine before. As if her mind was erased of the whole scene.

Administrator's note: N/A