Chapter 1

Y/n POV

This morning I had I auditioned for the role of Jessica in a new film. I probably wouldn't get it there where so many good people I saw. I was sitting in my hotel room since I lived 3 hours away from London I had to get a hotel.
I went on my computer to save time. I did my school work for the day. Sadly I have to go to online school to live my dream life.

I felt my phone ring I slowly looked at it. It was only my best friend Emma. I thought it would be for the movie.
Emma- Hey! How's everything so far?
Y/n- Fine I guess
Emma- you'll get the role don't stress!
Y/n- how can you be so sure.
Emma- when you know you know.
Y/n- what are you doing?
Emma- just baby-sitting Lily (her little sister)
Y/n- fun. You should probably play with her. Not call me.
Emma- I think that's why she liked you more.
Y/n- yeah maybe (giggles)
Emma- bye Loser.
Y/n- bye loser.

As soon as it ended I went to my bed and put my head in my pillow. Then my phone rang again I jumped out of bed and it was a unknown number so I picked it up. "Hello this is the Director of Heartless my names Henry. And I'm here to tell you you got the part!"
Y/n- what! Thank you so so so much!
Henry- Tomorrow you will meet your lead co-stars. Dylan O'Brien, Kaya, and Thomas. Meet them at Coffeehouse by the set.
Y/n- what time?
Henry- 12:00pm. I'll meet you the next day!
Y/n- thank you again!!!!

I screamed when I put the phone down I called Emma and she just said I told you so. Then I called my parents the where happy for me. I also called my older brother Camden he was so happy for me.

•the next day•
I woke up at 10pm since I hate getting up early but today I just couldn't wait! I changed into a very comfy /fancy kinda look. My hair was done half up half down. (I have very long hair so idk how to style short hair does this work lol)

I got to coffeehouse and I walked in at 12:00pm on the dot and they where all sitting there. At a table in the back of the coffee place. I walked over  to them they all told me there names and I sat down. Then we all talked. Thomas had such an amazing accent whenever he talked I couldn't help but stare. A hour soon went by and We went back to the rented house they all stayed in. It was so big and it has a amazing pools. We chose to go swimming. The boys went and changed and Kaya and Myself went to her room since I had to borrow a swim suit. When Kaya and Myself where ready we went into the backyard to the pool and Dylan was already In. Kaya ran in. When I was walking close to the pool I felt arms around me and throw me in then I felt someone it the water behind me. I came up and heard laughing. "Jerk" I said and I joined In on laughing. We had a lot of fun then it was around 3 and we went inside and put on warm clothes.
K- wanna watch a film?
Y/n- sure.
We all sat down on the couch. Well Dylan sat then Kaya then me then Thomas. In that order.
T-what do you want to watch.
D- uhh I don't know Thomas maybe..
T- I was asking y/n and or Kaya.
K- I wanna watch midnight sun please!
Y/n- yeah sure I'm fine with anything.

We put on the movie and by the end Kaya was in tears and I was in tears. Kaya and Dylan where hugging. I guess by the end of the movie I was crying in Thomas's shoulder. I looked up and Thomas was looking at me. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry!" I started laughing in a way. He just smiled. "It's fine y/n."
Y/n- here let me help you clean up.
I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the kitchen and I grabbed stuff to clean the mascara off. I soon got it all off. "There all clean."
T- thanks. You did have too.
Y/n- yes I did. I should probably get going anyway.
T-yeah KAYA! DYLAN!
They ran in the room.
D- what's up?
T- y/n gonna go.
K- ok. I can't wait to start filming with you Next Monday! Byeee!
Y/n-bye.
We hugged and I said by to the boys with that I went back to my now Apartment.

•a week later•
I walked onto set and went into my trailer. I got on the outfit they gave me and I went and someone did my hair and makeup. When I walked into the room where everyone hangs out when there waiting to film I realized that this is real life.