Chapter 3

Y/n POV

It was soon 1pm in the afternoon. I woke up to Thomas playing with my hair. I opened my eyes and looked up at him he just smiled back at me.
"Love we should get up." He whispered. I nodded and he left to go get ready and I got dressed. By dressed I mean cozy clothes for movie day. We wouldn't be doing much today. I walked down in the kitchen where They where all waiting for me. There was French toast today! We sat down and ate then we decided to play truth or dare out by the fire layer that night.

•time skip•
a couple of roads of Truth or dare have happened so far. "Y/n truth or dare." Dylan asked ofc I said dare. "I dare you too drink this whole bottle of Vodka." He handed it to me. He opened it and I drank it. Many roads went by and I started to feel really heavy. "Y/n you don't look to well." Kaya said. I could tell they where all looking at me.
"Y/n come on let's party!" Dylan said. I started to dance and it was soon very late. I walked over to Thomas and Kaya who where sitting by the bonfire.
K- hey y/n. I'm glad your dancing with Dylan. I hate dancing.
Y/n- yeah (giggles)
T- your so drunk.
Y/n- no I'm not.
Dylan walk over and sat next to Kaya.
D- yes you are but your fun and someone will dance with me!
Y/n- Kaya?
K- yeah?
Y/n- your really pretty.
K- thanks (giggles)
D- y/n your so drunk.
Y/n- your a really good dancer.
D- I know. But still.
Y/n- Thomas your really handsome.
T- thank you. (Laughs)
A little bit of time went by when Thomas come behind me and grabbed me. "Your going to bed now your gonna have a giant hangover." He pulled me over his shoulder. Then he put me on my bed in my room.

When he was about to leave the room I grabbed his hand. "Stay." He just looked at me. "Y/n your drunk." He said I could feel in his voice he wanted to stay. "Please Lover boy." I said not knowing what I was saying. "Fine." He hoped on the bed next to me. I put my head on his stomach and my one hand was interlocked with his.

•day 5•

I woke up to my phone ringing at 10am. But I didn't move I let it ring. Then I felt Thomas get up. My head hurt so I still didn't move a muscle. The ringing stopped before it should have. Thomas started talking he was talking to the person on the other side of my phone.
T- hello. Oh hi your y/n best friend right? Cool. Yeah I'm Thomas. Thanks. She got pretty drunk last night she's still sleeping.
She's gonna have a giant hangover. I'll tell her you called. It was nice to talk to you too. Bye.
Then I felt someone sit on the bed next to me. I still had not moved I just couldn't and didn't want to. "Y/n love?" I looked up at Thomas. "Great your awake. How's your head?"
Y/n- just great.
T- do you remember anything.
Y/n- only drinking the bottle and nothing after. Why? Should I? Did I do something bad?
Thomas started laughing.
T- no love.

Kaya opened my room door.
K-There you are Thomas. Y/n your awake. Uhh we have tea made down stairs if you want.
"yes please." I said sitting up. I put my hand on my head. We walked downstairs and we sat in the living room drinking tea. When I was done my tea I put the cup in the kitchen and went back to the living room. Thomas and Myself where sitting on one couch and Dylan and Kaya on another. I put my head down on Thomas's lap and fall fast asleep again.

Thomas POV

Y/n was sleeping on me. She just put her head on my lap and fell asleep right away. I left her be. It was only for about 30 minutes when she opened her eyes again. She sat up and said. "Uhhhh I hate this. I'm never drinking again." We all just started laughing. She smiled then we all got up and went outside. We sat on lawn chairs and just talked. Then we went into town and went bowling and to the arcade.

•day 6•

Today we went to the beach and a fair. I can't stop thinking about how y/n called me lover boy or that she has fallen asleep on me or even with me!

•day 7•
Our last day off. The week went by fast. But we had fun. Not like where parting ways. Today we went into a coffee shop. Then we went back home to the pool. Then we went on a hike. I was walking next to y/n most the time we where pretty far ahead.

T- do you hike a lot?
Y/n- well before I came here.
T- got it. It's lovely.
Y/n- yeah it sure is.
T- hey I have a question
Y/n- go on.
T- do you believe in love?
Y/n- ofc. You still have to tell me who the lucky girl is. Wait or guy!
T- it's a girl.
Y/n- ok where getting somewhere. I can't even see Kaya and Dylan behind us anymore.

We kept on the talking her laugh made me get butterflies. We made it to the end. So we wait about 20 minutes for Dylan and Kaya to show up there then we went home and ordered in Pizza and had ice cream Sundaes. Y/n bagged them to put on the maze runners we caved. We watched it and when it ended. "Ok we should probably all head to bed." I said.
Y/n- I'm gonna go back to my apartment.
D- I forgot about that.
K- just stay here.
T- yeah I'll drive you to pick up your stuff and you don't have to pay for the apartment anymore.
Y/n- ok let's go.

I drove y/n to get her stuff she got it all and we went back home. She made her 'guestroom' her own since it was hers now. I wanted to tell her that I'm in love with her but that could change everything. I went and put on shorts on with no shirt like normal and I went to y/n room where she was sitting on her bed looking at her computer. "What are you looking at? You should be asleep." I said.
Y/n- come sit. Look people have been taking pictures of us.
T- yeah that's normal.
Y/n- no now everyone is shipping us.
My heart went happy when those words come out of her mouth. Then I sat next to her and we looked for a bit. The y/n yawned. "I'll wake you up in the morning now go to sleep." I whisper in her ear.
Y/n- ok ok. Hey Thomas?
T- yeah.
Y/n- thank you all for everything.
T- night Love.
Y/n- goodnight.

I walked out and she was sound asleep.
The next morning this morning the director sent out a text saying we most likely only need one more month to film the rest.

Y/n POV

I woke up to Thomas shaking me awake. "It's time to get up love." He whispers. I get up and go get changed for the day and then we all sieve off to set. When we get there We all go to different things and then we meet up in the chillin room.
Y/n-Kaya, Dylan your up.
K- the director told you again. Okk well be back.
They left. It was only Thomas and myself.
I opened up my computer.
T- what are you looking at now?
Y/n- school I'm still in grade 12 remember.
T- right.
I did my school for the whole week.
Y/n- ok I'm done.
T- that was fast.
Y/n- really? I just did it for the whole week like every Monday.
T- wow.
Y/n- why thank you.
K- guys all 4 of us come on.

•1 month later•

We are done filming. Today we had a party on set to say goodbye. We went back to the rented house I said.
Y/n- thanks for letting me stay here.
D- where not kicking you out just because where done.
Y/n- well I have to go see my best friend my parents and my brother.
K- please stay for at least one more week.
T- yeah well make it even more fun then the last.
Y/n- fine.