Chapter 4

Y/n POV

The week has gone by so fast we only have 2 days left to spend together. Over the time I realized the only person I really want to be with it Thomas. I really do believe I'm in love. I never felt this with my ex boyfriend Jason. I just never did.
Today we where gonna go to the mall but it wasn't open. We just had a chill day instead. We where sitting on the couches. Thomas and I and Kaya and Dylan.
K- hey y/n I never said thank you.
Y/n- for what?
K- for getting me and the love of my life together.
Y/n- when it's love it's love. Your welcome.
D- what about u?
Y/n- what about me?
D- are u in love?
Y/n- I still don't know. I know Thomas is in love he just won't tell me who the girl is.
K- ahh.
T- one day one day.
D- remember that night when y/n was drunk and she said your a really good dancer Dylan. That was amazing.
Well I don't remember that but the makes sense.
T- ok what are we watching.
Y/n-Star Wars!!
T- yes.
D- fine.
K- okkkk.

We put on the movie we had about a hour left. When the movie was over we all talked soon Dylan and Kaya where asleep or so we thought. We talked and then I feel asleep so did he I think.

Kaya POV When the talking stopped I opened my eyes and took (the photo above

Kaya POV
When the talking stopped I opened my eyes and took (the photo above.) a picture. Look they are so in love. Thomas loves her but he doesn't know how to tell her. But y/n I can't tell if she's in love she's really good at hiding.
We went in the pool when everyone was awake and the we ordered in Wendy's. Then it was soon night time so we went to bed. Tomorrow would be y/n's last full day here.

A/n- sorry if you don't like pictures in these I thought it'd be nice if I added some in this story.
This is the shortest one so far sorry about that. :)
- Shea