𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘪 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 03 | results

Y'all I'm sorry for the delay!

Mini awards 03
Date: 23rd May, 2021

For best blurb:
Winner, please pm me to claim your sticker, as for the prizes I'll be completing it from my side by today itself.

Results:

The winner is:

Aragons by earlfangs

Review:
Wow, I really loved your blurb, like in my opinion it had the perfect amount of suspense and enough description of the characters to intrigue me to read it. The blurb even matches accurately with the genre that is fantasy due to the amazing word choices. Well done author!

And the runners up:

In no specific order

The traveling pages by EdgeOfDesire_101

Ah, the deep meaning of those words! I really loved the blurb because it is so beautifully written, like every word has a deep meaning and I'm here for it! It's a blog book but still the blurb is so well thought and written which will intrigue anyone to click and give it a read, kudos to you author for such a beautiful piece of writing!

Review:

And
State of flux by incarnadine-

The thing I liked about the blurb is the simplicity! Like the sentence formation and presentation is so aesthetically done. The blurb is perfect for the genre of your book – romantic chicklit. Well done!

And that's a wrap!For everyone you participated in the mini awards but didn't get a chance to win please don't get disheartened, all the entries were amazing but these took my heart

And that's a wrap!
For everyone you participated in the mini awards but didn't get a chance to win please don't get disheartened, all the entries were amazing but these took my heart. Thank you so much for participation.

Next up is the criteria, Best aesthetics Stay tuned as it'll be up today itself!

Thank you.