Chapter 1: pitch perfect.

The sun above was blazing like a natural lightbulb in the sky. It was dazzling with splendous talent and it was glorious and blinding to the living beings below it. Between gaps in the clouds,  lances of its molten-gold beams splashed onto the floor. In places, the golden grains appeared to be mini suns with an inner glow of pure beauty.
The opera of the sea washed over the golden beads and the waves precussion was very welcoming to tourists and locals. The soothing melody of the water settled many people who decided to visit its public choir. The beach bordered by rocks was an enchanting paradise to all. It was a huge plain that stretched for miles into the distance both left and right and there were  merely wave-grooves in the sand where the lack of heaving waves had not been present this morning. The glowing daystar shone brightly over the sand and sea, like a protective, warm blanket.
The waves were crawling gently to the shore, leaving their mark in the sand and washing away any imperfections. It was a master of its own, taking control of what ever got in its path. what a beautiful sight it was.

Hurried footsteps crushed the flawless yellow specs beneath a childish weight, being followed by 3 more pairs. Sand flicked and scattered in all directions as the boys ran down to the shore, being watched like hawks from behind.
They had no care in the world. Life was there's and nothing could ruin the 'perfect' day.

" AHA! i told you i would win! "
The shortest spoke first as he dipped his feet into the ice cold water, cletching his jaw at the sensation.
The boys hair was tied back into a ponytail and long, however spiked. His pale ankles walked further in until they were submerged.
The other boys stayed still, unamused by the youngest words, catching their breaths.
" the waters great! " Again, the same boy spoke. The others listened, or maybe, ignored but either way, they soon found themselves, standing knee deep in salty water.

" when you said it was great, izuna, i thought you actually meant great not freezing! "
A angry white haired boy with red facepaint stated, almoat yelling in fury.
" this is why i dont trust you! "

The tallest of them all lifted his dark hand and fllicked the pale boy with white hair on the back of the head, watching as said boy grabbed the back of his head, instinctively.

" you know better than to be rude, Tobirama. The water is nice, you're just sensitive. " His voice was calm and clear though the boy was not even facing them. The long dark brown haired boy was staring at his own feet, holding his trousers up with his hands.
They stayed silent, wandering in as deep as they could go without getting their clothes wet.

" ah screw it. Hashirama, I'm blaming you if i get in trouble. "
Finally, the 4th, and last, boy spoke as he dropped his baggy trouser legs into the water and dunking down.
The one, now know as Hashirama, frowned a little before chuckling at his friends actions.
Not long after the boy resurfaced, previously spiked black hair now wet and stuck to his porcelain face.  His eyes a soild onyx colour, just like the woman, who was approaching. She seemed to be carring two children, one a toddler, the other, a baby, maybe no older than a few months.

" tsk!  what did we say about getting you clothes all soggy! "
The black haired woman placed the toddler down by the waters edge holding the curly boys hand and resting her tired baby on her arm.

" if you want to relax, mikoto-sama, i dont mind looking after shisui for you? Or if you just want to go deal with Itachi? "
Hashirama offered, having babysat before and knowing how to deal with shisuis constant body flickering.
Mikoto nodded. She remained silent as she watched shisui being picked up by the eldest boy. Hashirama stepped carefully back to the ocean, pausing ever few steps as curly haired toddler wriggled and writhed in discomfort of the water.
The rest of them removed there focus from shisui as the baby caused a fuss, unhappy with it current situation of being. The little uchihas stomach hurts with emptiness and let that be know through a whine.

" alright. You sure you got him, hashi? I do not mind taking him back while i deal with the fussy little weasel here. "
Mikoto booped the baby's nose causing a small hand to reach up and grab the finger, itachi smiled a little but remained impatient.

" no. No. I got him. We will all help if something goes wrong. Don't worry, mikoto-chan, we got it. "
The eldest boy spoke over the groans of his friends.

They watched as the woman left with her baby, trusting the boys with the toddler. After all, she was only up the bank.
Izuna smiled at the little boy, patting his head. With now ruffled hair, shisui giggled, splashing his hands into the liquid crystal.
The albino male stood with his arms crossed, a prominent scowl on his face. The others paid no mind.
A the little smile faded and giggles died down as the childs face contorted to pure horror and fear.
Before him, stood a 4'2" thing, smiling ominously. Black hair puffed in every direction with solid black eyes to match.
The toddler suppressed the urge to scream and instead left out a whimper.

" tch, Madara. You're scaring him! "
The youngest all but yelled.
" you're smile is creepy, nii-san! "

This comment albeit childish, made the grumpy boy in the back crack a grin and mumble.
" all uchiha have creepy smiles, what do you expect? "

The two uchiha glared at him. Before looking at eachother. They seemed to be on the same mental page.
Not long after, Tobirama was under the water, swimming away before poking his head out a few metres away.

" guess we do have creepy smiles. "
The remaining group laughed at the youngests comment and at the despair of the second albino boy.

They played like this and paddled with glee until the sun said goodbye.
The firey ball of gas, turned the sky into its canvas as it gradually receded into the waters below. The sky consisted of an assortment of shades, a blend of reds, oranges and yellows, creating a unreal gradient of colours. The waters below mirrored this effect. The waves tinted vermilion, with underlying streaks of blue that clash with it, hints of a pearlish white reflected from the rising moon, showing that, once more, the day was over.

" COME ON, BOYS! TIME TO COME IN! "