Romantic Mood

Joss has been discharged from hospital after a week and Tay is the one who's taking him back home. Win is busy as his exams will be starting as for Bright he is finding information about Green Dragons. Everything seems like going normal as the past week is troublesome which brought danger with it somehow feel like has been gone.

Win is bidding his bye to his friends as he made his way back to home. The weather feel nice so Win decided to walk instead of going for car. Though what Win is unaware of that someone is keeping his eyes on him. And without Win knowing about it eyes follow him. Win saw how people are busy, focus on themself.

Then Win's eyes fell on an old couple who were sitting on the park bench feeding pigeons, they had happiness on their face. One could say from their face that their love didn't age despite they both being aged. Win's mind wonder on a thought that how will his and P'Bai's future will be, will they be like this old couple? Because Win wants to grow old with Bright he couldn't imagine himself without Bright.

He chuckled and started walking off he saw another young couple fighting for sometime but both of them look adorable. Win laughed and exclaimed it's seem that there are more couples to be seen today I wish P'Bai would be with me too at this time. He felt a drop of water on his bare hands and he look upwards to the sky. Dark clouds have surrounded and it's going to rain.

And woosh, it started raining people were running here and there to avoid getting wet, some were carrying umbrellas and were walking to their desired destination. As for Win he didn't move neither an inch he let himself get drench in rain. After a moment he started walking with a smile on his face. By the time he reached home he is fully wet by the rain and the water is dripping from his hairs, clothes.

Now Win is standing in front of the door and then he looks at him he shakes his head as he murmured, "I'll will have to clean the house." He opened the door and entered inside only to find the darkness is surrounded everywhere. He started searching for the light switch when suddenly light turns on. Win stood there shock and then that shock turn into a surprise, a pleasant surprise.

As he had a huge smile on his smile and he is looking in front of him. Bright had a smile on his lips as he sat on the chair and look at his love. He has came back early from his work and wanted to see Win since he knew that Win would be going to home and Tay informed him that Win will be alone at home and he is with Joss so he doesn't want Win to be alone while such danger is looming above them.

Bright chuckled as he said, "You are drenched in water." Win only nodded his head and made his way to bathroom to get changed as he opened the door and was about to enter Bright hold his hand and stopped him. Win immediately turned around and was about to ask Bright that why he stopped him. He look at Bright and he could see hunger, desire in his eyes. As Bright pull Win towards him and whispered in his ears, "Let me help you get changed because you won't be needing clothes." Win's cheeks turn red upon hearing them as he slowly nodded his head.

Tay and Joss were having their dinner when Tay got a text from Bright saying that he doesn't have to worry about Win as he will be there to take care of him. Joss look at Tay and asked, "Is it from Bright?" Tay only nodded. Joss then look at Tay and said, "I thought Win will give him hard time about accepting him as a lover but this go swiftly like an air."

Tay laughed and replied, "We brothers accept our feelings as early as we can so that we don't have anything to regret." Both Tay and Joss laughed and continued to dine. While they were unaware of the threat which is going to fall upon them. A threat which will change their live forever and the lives of the ones who are with them.

Bright kissed Win as he unbuttoned his shirt, the kiss get deepen as Bright's fingers trace Win's wet chest. He pinched  Win's nipples which made Win to let out a moan in Bright's mouth as they both were kissing. Both of them parted from kiss only to let Bright carry Win in his arms. Bright tear his shirt and unfastened both the pants of his and Win's. He hungrily claimed Win's lips as he continued to kiss passionately.

Win's hand hold Lil Bright as he cupped which only excite Bright as he continued to suck Win's neck giving him a nasty mark. He took Win's nipple in between his teeth as he lick sometime, bite sometime making Win go crazy. He then slowly entered Win making his pace slower and gentler. Win chuckled on a thought that he has never know that this could also be the way of getting dried from rain.

Bright continued to kiss and leave his mark on Win's body. Whereas Win's nails did wonder on Bright's back. Bright pulled out and cuddle Win as he whispered as let's sleep. For Win this moment become a memorable one he snuggle his P'Bai and both of them drifted to sleep after making a sweet love.

HI guys I'm back with another chapter. So how was the chapter? Did you guys like it?

Well what danger is looming upon them? How will it change everyone's life?

Share your views and let me know your opinions. Also please keep on following and voting.

Also check my works on Webnovel!

Thanks for your support and precious time.

Stay safe and healthy.

Lots of Love from LilFlower 💙💙