11. "Do You Want To Save Them, Izuku?"

It's USJ time! Grab your socks because they're going to blown off. I'm just kidding but hold them close anyway because things will take a darker turn from here on out because I'm introducing a fun thing called plot.

Also vote for the ideas you like best again!
- Reincarnations: everyone reincarnates except Izuku
- Present Mic's 24hr Charity Livestream
- Dadzawa and Izuku vibing in the afterlife kind of maybe not :)
- Apocalypse au with something to do with letters
- Underground City with Eraserdad and Izuku

:: This is the longest chapter of the book, 6000 words, but don't be shy to comment bc after writing all this shit i need validation 👺.

Anyway what i mean to say is that you're getting backstories, weird voodoo mechanics, All For One and more shit i have to use my pea brain for. So grab your socks and I'll see you at the end!

I firmly believe Kurogiri's quirk worked like that hole.io game during the USJ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How did this happen?" The Sixth yelled through gritted teeth. Shards of broken glass crunched under the weight of his boot and a light breeze gently ruffled his hair. Yaoyorozu was deadweight on his back as he struggled to traverse through the forest of black tendrils and smoke without dropping her. She was taller than him which was definitely the thing lowest on his anger priority list. Definitely.

Distant rumbles and shouts shook the floor as various battles raged on in the centre plaza, wherever that even was anymore. Saying the USJ was a forest of black and grey was no overstatement – none of the users could afford to pull any punches against the invaders, which lead to an overflow of power that flooded what was left of the dome. Though the goal was to protect the students from the villains, there was no way to be mindful of all twenty scattered teens which lead to alot of injuries – hence Yaoyorozu on his back.

The Sixth thinks that someone is definitely going to blame him for this outcome. Obviously, the attack would've happened either way but had he not spilled the beans to All For One, perhaps the scale of it would be significantly less. Oh well. The butterfly effect is a guilty mans greatest ally, so technically this is really the true fault of Onesies parents. If those two menacing brothers were never born, literally none of this would've ever happened. Maybe if One For All and All For One never existed, he'd still be alive with Nana – a dilf and a milf perhaps, living their best lives.

He's obviously deflecting blame at this point but who really cares? The main priority was protecting the kids and getting them out of the shattered dome of death. Harsh sun glimmered in between the strings of black and plumes of smoke, Yaoyorozu shifted in his grip looking down at him with half lidded eyes. Finally feeling the rush of true fresh air, the sixth stepped over the foundation of the dome, ducking through a gap that definitely wasn't a proper door.

"Who are you?" The girl asked in a choked whisper, consciousness already fading once again. Her carrier chuckled humourlessly, lowering her body down onto the lush patch of grass just outside of the relatively confined chaos in the remains of the USJ. He turned to her as her eyes began to droop closed and smiled as softly as he could.

"Call me En, i suppose."

Yaoyorozu passed out and En, the Sixth user of One for All, made his way back into the spiders web to search for more students, smoke relentlessly pouring off him. He sighed at the true sight of what the field trip had become and felt the need to ask again. "How did this happen?"

~☆~

The bus of rowdy teenagers did nothing to quell the Fourths thunderous mood, their meaningless conversations grated on his nerves against the strong feeling of wrongness that plagued him since the break in. Nothing had set his quirk off but the events of the past week had continually planted a seed of doubt into his mind. After all, he didn't need his quirk to have a bad gut feeling.