Mafia pt.1

Taehyung's pov
Being a mafia leader wasn't easy. Not easy at all. I had sleepless nights at the start but now I'm used to it. Jung Hyunwoo, the other mafia leader and my biggest rival. It wasn't my duty to make him my enemy at the first place but he chose to backstab us when we were working together and started human trafficking. Selling illegal weapons was okay for me but selling and buying human lives was not on my list.

I was heading towards the cafe which was secretly owned by Hyunwoo. I heard that there is so much going on there. Without wasting a moment, I wore a cap along with a muffler as winters in Seoul are really chilly and also I need to be undercover.

I walked inside the cafe. It smelled really nice. I made myself comfortable on the seat and ordered a coffee. A girl wearing an extremely short skirt walked towards me with a seductive gaze. Well, not something to rant about but girls were head over heels for me. I know I'm attractive. One look at a girl and she'll lead a one night stand with me.

But right now, it's not the right time. It's like a mission. "Here's your coffee." The girl said, showing off her cleavage intentionally but I just ignored as if she wasn't here. I looked around to see if something was weird or odd near me. But during that motion, I felt cold wetness on my thighs. (not that wetness you mfs).

I quickly stood up with a furious face. "Yah!! Are you dumb or what?" I shouted as a girl who seemed to be 18 or something spilled the water on me. Or we can say accidentally spilled the water on me. "I'm really sorry sir. Let me help you with this." She said, constantly biting her lip. "Please follow me" she said and I stared at her for a while before following her. This can be an advantage for me since I was able to go inside due to this excuse.

The moment we reached the room, which I assumed to be the pantry, she took a tissue and kneeled down in front of me. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked as she looked up at me. Gosh how can I not notice that she was so fucking beautiful.

Long wavy hair with a tan skin. A small mole under her lip on the right side. "I'm cleaning up the mess I created." She said and I tried my best to control myself on her statement. Well of course she was talking about the water she spilled but her words somehow turned me on.

"All done. And I'm sorry for spilling the water. I truly am." She apologized and bowed. I ignored her apology and asked her, "How much time have you been here, working?" I asked. "It's not even a week. I joined because I needed some work experience." She smiled at me. Oh God. Are angels for real?

"You seem too young." I said and she nodded her head. "I'm 17 and in my first year of college."

Well I'm 25 and she's 17. Age doesn't matter tho. It's just a number. Mhm mhm jail is just a place. Wait I'm the mafia here so who gives a fuck.

"Oh okay. By any chance, have you ever met the owner of this cafe?" I asked curiously as she shook her head. "Uhm... I'll get going then." I said as I took one last glance at that girl named y/n and walked out.

A few days later (y/n's pov) :
You were walking towards your dorm after work. It was an exhausting day. Buying some groceries from the shop, you headed your way. It was an empty and dark alley. You usually walked through that alley because it was loneliness and you find peace in that. Your eyes widened when you saw a body lying on the ground. You immediately rushed towards the body. "Excuse me sir... are you okay?" You asked as you shook him, checking him if he was conscious or not. "Arghh..." he groaned when you accidently touched his shoulder which was bleeding. "Oh my God... you're bleeding."

"Nothing new. Get out of here. It's dangerous." He said, still hissing from pain time to time. "But I can't leave you here." You replied with worried eyes. "Don't you hear me... just get...y/n???!!!" He cut himself mid sentence after recognizing you. "Do you perhaps know me?" You asked him. He was about to answer but suddenly you both heard some noises. "Where is he?!" Someone yelled, not so far away from you. "Get out of here !! Right now." Taehyung said but you cut him off by helping him stand up. "Are you insane or deaf?!!! I said get out of here." He whispered again.

"I can't leave you here." You said as you struggled in balancing him. "Come on! Hide !!!" He suddenly whispered and pulled you towards him when he saw two people approaching. He pulled you with such a force that you ended up falling on top of him behind the bushes. "Argh..." he hissed in pain and you began speaking but was cut off by him placing his hand on your mouth. "Shhh..." he signaled and you immediately shut your mouth. "Where the hell he went so fast !!!" One of them said. You looked at him and you both made eye contact. "Check behind the bushes!" The other one said and your breath hitched.

Taehyung kept his hand on your head and pulled you downwards, making your head land on his chest. "Stay still." He whispered in a voice which was barely audible. "He isn't here." One of the two people said and you heard the sounds of footsteps fading away. Once you were assured that they were gone, you tried to get up but were immediately pulled again by a strong arm. "What are you doing?!" You squirmed upon his large body as he chuckled. "Take it easy sweetheart." He said and you freed yourself from him. "Come, let me take you to the hospital." You offered but he shook your head. "Don't worry, my driver will pick me up."

"Anyways, who were they?" You asked. "None of your business. Don't try to poke your nose in it." He said coldly. "Mhm, rude." You mumbled with a pout. "What are you doing at this time here?" He asked. "None of your business. Don't try to poke your nose in it." You mocked him. "Too fierce! Aren't you?" He laughed. "You shall get going." He said. "No ! I ain't going until your driver arrives. What if those people come again." You scoffed. Soon after you said, you flinched when you heard a car honk. "Chill, it's my driver." "I'll get going then." You said and headed towards the way.

3 weeks later :
It's been a few days and Taehyung often thought about you. He didn't pay much attention to meetings and all but would often think about you, your clumsiness and innocence. Giving his idea a last thought, he called his manager. "Yes, sir. Is there something I can help you with?" The manager asked as he entered Taehyung's office. "Yeah. I need you to find a girl and all her information." Taehyung ordered. "Sure sir. Can you tell me her name or something?" His manager, Daniel asked. "She's 17 and her name is y/n. She's in her first year of college as far as I know." Taehyung replied.

"The information will be in front of you in an hour sir." Daniel said and Taehyung nodded his head. "You may go now." Every Time he's attracted towards a girl, moreover it would be a one night stand for him since most of the girls fall for his looks. This time, he was gonna try it on you too. To check if you fall for his charms or make him fall for yours?

After an hour, Daniel arrived with a file. "Sir, there are three girls named y/n who are 17. Will you be able to recognize from the pictures?" Daniel asked as he handed the file to Taehyung. "It's her! Tell me all the details about her." Taehyung said as he pointed to one of the photos."Her name is Lee y/n. She doesn't have parents and she lives at the university dormitories. She's from SNU. Her major isn't mentioned." Daniel explained as he shut the file close.

"That isn't important right now. Call the university authorities and ask for her dorm number." Taehyung said. Daniel did what Taehyung asked him to. "Her dorm number is 107." Daniel said as Taehyung glanced at his watch. The time was 6 pm. Bad? Naah. Taehyung stood up and walked towards the door. "Sir, what's so special about her?" Daniel asked as Taehyung stopped in his tracks. He chuckled and said "That's what I'm going to check now."

You on the other hand were bored. Your roommate was on a vacation with her parents. You felt lonely most of the time. You didn't have many friends. Suddenly, your dorm alarm rang. Who could it be? You thought as you walked towards the door and was greeted by a familiar man. A drunk familiar man. "Uhm... can i hide here?" Taehyung asked, pretending to be drunk. "It's a girl dormitory. What the hell are you doing here?" You asked him after recognizing. "Lemme hide here sweetheart. Otherwise I'll get caught by the guards!" He said and you let him in.

After making sure to lock the door, you asked him. "What are you doing here?" Taehyung was pretending to be drunk so that you'll show him your true self and he lied. "I came to meet my girlfriend but she's cheating on me." He said and you made an 'o' face. "Maybe she wasn't the one for you." You said. "You're cute." He said and you smiled at him. "And hot too. I must say." He said with a smirk and walked towards you. "What do you think you're doing?" You asked him as you backed off. "I wanna spend a night with you."

A/N : I wrote this really long time ago and my writings have improved now so if you find this cringe, please tolerate.