Mafia pt. 2

"What the hell?" You shouted as soon as you heard what he said. "What! Baby! Don't tell me you don't find me handsome." He smirked, coming closer to you. Only to be pushed away by you. "Look here Mr. Whoever you are, I don't fucking care. But if you talk to me like this once more, I'll call the cops." You warned him. "I'm Taehyung." He said. "So what?" You asked him. "So, I'll see you later princess." He said and you realized he was in his senses. He stood up and left your dorm. Is he nuts!!!!??? And what's with that nickname?!! Eww.. 

Next morning ;
You groaned as you woke up with your alarm ringing. As much as you don't want to go to school, you have to. You got the scholarships and you can't just let it waste. Even though you have bullies in your university, you can't miss classes. After doing your morning routine, you walked down the stairs, thinking about last night's incidents. What did he mean by he'll see me later! You were so engrossed in your thoughts that you accidentally bump into someone. 

"Ahh I'm so sorry…" you apologized, not looking up. A deep chuckle was heard, making you look up. His angelic features mesmerized you. "You were thinking about me! Weren't you? Princess" he asked. "How do you… I mean what?!! N..noo." you stuttered as soon as you realized what you just spat. He chuckled and ruffled your hair. "Let me walk you to your university." He offered and you immediately shook your head. "I don't even know you. Plus, don't you have work?" You raised an eyebrow. 

"Princess Princess. You can ask me whatever you want. Let's get to know each other." He said and you grew confused. "But why?!" You asked. "Can't we be friends?" He questioned back and you looked down at the floor. You stayed silent and he questioned once more. "What happened?" "Nothing, it's just that no one has ever asked me to be friends with them!" You stated as you looked up at him and smiled. "Well, I guess they missed their chance of being friends with you." He kept one of his hands on your shoulder and started walking. "Excuse me, stranger but Don't you have manners? 

You can't touch me like that." You said and he immediately pulled his hand away from your shoulder. "So where are we going?" He asked. "What do you mean by that? I'm going to university duh." You replied. He groaned. "I mean, after that?" "We'll see that later, bye, Taehyung I guess?" You said confused and he waved you a 'bye'. You were walking peacefully towards the class until you tripped over something, moreover a leg. You stood up and started walking again, because you knew who it was. "Yah, come here you punk." Jessica ordered and you ignored her, only to be pulled back by your hair. 

You hissed as your hair was pulled back. "Don't ever ignore me when I'm talking to you." She said with gritted teeth. "Where were you yesterday? I told you to clean the washrooms for me! Isn't the punishment which I got because you complained. Now you've to deal with it for the next 2 weeks. And if you run away today, I'll make sure to get you out of this university." She glared at you and you nodded, looking down at the floor. 

So basically, Jessica's dad was a part of the school authorities. She examines herself to be the queen of the university and gets what she wants. You aren't a pale or less of a competitor but due to his dad's position and her drama skills, you can't do anything rather than listen to her. You gripped your backback tightly and started walking towards the classroom. 

Classes got over quicker than you thought and it was the time for you to mop off the washrooms. You thought of escaping this time too. You were trying to get out of the university during the dispersal, hiding from Jessica and her minions. Suddenly, your phone rang. It was an unknown number so you declined. The phone rang once more. The moment you picked up the call, you were pushed with a loud force. Your knee got injured badly, "didn't I tell you not to trick me!!" Jessica shouted. "Now go and clean the washrooms." She ordered. You have no option rather than to follow her objections. 

You were cleaning the floor. The bad smell was making you puke. Suddenly, footsteps were heard and he entered, catching his breath, indicating he came here in a hurry. "Taehyung…" you mumbled. His gaze turned soft once seeing you like this but soon changed into a worried expression once he saw your knee. "Let's go." He said, coming towards you and grabbing your wrist. "No, I've to finish this cleaning," you said. He pulled you towards him and picked you up. "What are you doing!?" You squirmed. He ignored you and kept walking. Tears stream down your face once you realize what is going to happen with you tomorrow. "Hey, why are you crying?" He asked, wiping your tears off your face. 

"Let me complete that work Taehyung otherwise they'll…" you sobbed. "Who's making you do that? Tell me!!" He said with gritted teeth. You shook your head and buried your head in your hands. "Okay fine! Tell me whenever you're comfortable. Okay." He said as he made you sit in the back seat of his black Mercedes with him. "Take us to the hospital." He signaled his driver. After reaching the hospital, the doctor cleaned up your wound. On your way back, you asked Taehyung. "What work do you do?". "I'll tell you once we reach my house. "Y..your house?" You stuttered as you asked him. "Yeah. Don't worry. I'm not a kidnapper." He said and you chuckled nervously, "I know that." You mumbled. "Or what if I am?"