Mafia pt.4

"Get off me. You're too heavy." You said and pushed him off you. "I need to tell you something." He said and you looked at him and gave him a nod to keep going. "Don't work at that cafe from now on. The owner of that cafe is one of my rivals. And I want you safe." He said, worry clear in his eyes. You nodded after seeing his concern for you. "I'll resign today only." You said and smiled at him. 

Later that day, you stopped by the cafe and gave the resignation letter and after that Taehyung dropped you home. He often texted you from time to time saying that he misses you, even though you met him that day itself. Next few days in university were a lot more peaceful than you thought. Jessica wasn't coming to classes, nor university. Some students said that she got suspended for a few days. It's been two weeks since that incident happened and since Taehyung helped you. You were really grateful for such a friend like him. Even though he was a mafia, he always talked with a soft tone with you. Basically, you haven't seen his dark side yet. 

You woke up and you were happy going to the university because no one was going to bully you. You made your way downstairs and was greeted by that same boxy smile. "Morning…" he chimed. "Morning." You replied as he offered you a milkshake and you gladly accepted. "Thank you." You said and smiled at him. He was hesitant in asking you first but gained confidence and took the courage to ask you. "y/n, you've known me for 2 weeks now. And I wanted to ask you if you would want to go out with me? As a couple?" He finally asked and you looked at him with nervousness. "Hey, don't be so nervous. You can answer me this in the afternoon. Be relaxed." He said as you both reached your campus. 

"But I want the answer in the afternoon. Even if you say no, we'll still stay friends." He said and patted your head. You stood on your tiptoes and pecked his cheek quickly. "See you in the afternoon, Taehyung." You said and walked away, not knowing he was grinning like a child who found his lost candy. Finally, he thought he had a chance with you. 

You were walking peacefully but were greeted by a very unwanted person. "Hey y/n." Jessica replied with a smirk. You were a bit scared and backed off. "Oh don't worry. I won't do anything to you. You're already living the worst time of your life." She said. "What do you mean?" You ask her bluntly.  "That Taehyung guy. I know you're probably behind him for his money. But he isn't less. He'll just use and throw you, like what he did with other girls. He's basically doing what my sister did to him." She laughed and you grew offended. "Shut up. He isn't like that." 

"Ohh, you've the guts to talk to me back now. Well I know such a slut you are. You asked him to talk to my dad right. You asked him to suspend me. Didn't you?" She said and glared at you. "What the hell are you talking about? I didn't do any of that!!" You replied. "Oh I guess then he's pitying you. He feels sorry for you." She said. You had no words right now. You can't speak back anymore. Jessica knew she just created a new fire. And being the stubborn girl, you decided to ignore Taehyung. You didn't want his pity, which he wasn't even doing. (I hate my writing, bye.) 

Your classes were over. You couldn't concentrate on anything but Jessica's words 'he's just pitying you'. You walked out of the campus and saw Taehyung waiting for you. Does he really like me or he'll just use me like others. You were so engrossed in your thoughts that you didn't realize he approached you and was standing right in front of you. He shakes your shoulders a bit, "Hello y/n, down to earth." He said and you immediately pushed his hands away after realizing that he was in front of you. "Had a bad day today?" He asked and you ignored him as you let the negative thoughts take over your mind. "Are you angry with me?" He asked and you kept walking, pretending that he wasn't even there. 

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked and you kept walking. "Okay, now I'm being serious! Tell me what the hell is going on?" He asked you as he turned you towards him furiously. He took hold of your jaw and made you look at him in the eyes. "What's wrong?" He asked and you didn't reply. "Just give me a fucking answer before you get to see my dark side." He warned and you scoffed. "That's what you are!!! A monster." You replied and his grip on you immediately loosened. "You'll use me just like the others! Right?" You asked him as tears were threatening to fall down off your face. 

He cupped your face, only for you to push away his hands. "Don't cry!" He said, in an attempt to wipe the tears off your face. "Don't act like you care." "Because I do care. I fucking do." He yelled. "Did you sleep with other girls and left them the next day?" You asked him. "y/n, listen to me…" he began, only to be cut off by your yell. "Just answer me. Yes or no?!!!" "Yes, but…" he replied and you cut him off again. "Don't ever talk to me again, please Taehyung." You said. 

"At Least listen to me." He said and you nudged him off. "I don't want to listen." You replied furiously and he held your shoulders. "But why?!!" He asked. "Because I hate you!" You said, not realizing what you just spat out. "Okay then." He said and freed you from his grip. "I promise you that I'll never show you my face again." He said and walked away.

Third person pov :
"Do you think it'll work?" Jessica asked her brother, Hyunwoo as he nodded his head. "Hopefully. It should." He replied as his mind was full of evil thoughts. 

A/n : i know this is cringe ×10000 because i wrote this series when I was a starter :( ALSO I ATE THE BTS MEAL AAAAHHHH..... AND THE FESTA IS SOON AAAAHHHHH...