1

"QUACKITY YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled at him chasing him down the school halls. "BURN ALIVE" Tommy said from behind me. I quickly stopped to turn around and look at him. He gulped and looked at me back "fucking pussy ass George" he scoffed. I then rounded up and punched him right in the face nocking him down.

"OW FUCK" he yelled holding his jaw. I then turned around to walk away but a tall figure stopped me in my tracks. "You hit him again you're dead" he spoke in a deep voice. I looked up at him to reveal a dirty blonde wavy hair with freckles and and a slit in his left eye brow smirking revealing his pearly whites and his fangs. He was wearing a light green hoodie that looked yellow to me but I could tell it was actually lime, with a smile face in the front of it and black jeans. He had fingerless gloves on.

He backs down at me who has brunet puffy hair with brown eyes and a slight beard. I was wearing grey sweat pants with a black king t-shirt and Over that was a brownish-cream colored long sleeved sweatshirt With a dark grey jacket. (Inspired look down below)

He scoffed and looked up at him. "Protecting the guy you beat with a potato!" I laughed. "Pathetic clay.." I smirked Walking away hitting his shoulder with my shoulder as I walked away in pride. He looked at me walk own the hallway and turn into a class. He then looked at Tommy who was still on the ground and lunged at him making Tommy flinch backwards.

Couple minutes later I was in the back of the class with my air pods in jamming out to "the cult of Dionysus" (music up above) I then opened my eyes just to revel the same guy I had bumped into the hall towering over me. "You're in my seat" he said with a low voice.

I looked around the swag and desk. "I don't see your name on it?" I smiled looking up at him. He grabbed onto my hair and pulled me up closer to his face. "Listen hear bitch... I will fuck your world Yo if you don't listen" he looked deep into my brown eyes. I looked into his blue eyes. I laughed "say it don't spray it"

He kept looking into my eyes with a serious face. I then rolled my eyes back to the back of my head and groaned. He dropped me back into the blue chair and looked at me. "What the hell" I chuckled and closed my eyes and leaned my head back to listen to the music that was blasting three my headphones.

He grunted and sat down right in front of me and pulled out his phone. I then opened my eyes back up and looked next to be to see the two girls whispering and laughing. I rolled my eyes and closed my eyes again. I then took out my headphones and listened. "He's such a faggot" one blonde girl giggled.

"I hope your not talking about me" I spoke. "And what if we were" one girl said. I chuckled and looked at them. "That wouldn't be very nice of you" I smiled. She giggled. "Okay fag" she laughed. I got up and grabbed her by the hair and punched her right in the nose making it fish out bleeding.

"At least you'll get that nose job you needed to badly" I smiled sitting back down in my seat. She cried and covered up her nose. The teacher then came walking in just to see her crying. "What in gods name happened here!" She yelled.

I then heard Dream chuckle. "Mr. clay punched her right in the nose.." I pointed at clay. "Clay! Why would you do that! Principals office now!" She screamed. "I did not george did!" I yelled back. "Class did clay punch her in the nose"

I looked at everyone with a stare. Everyone nodded and said yes. They feared I would do something. "not true!" He kept trying to defend himself. "Miss, I do get why he did it though, jessica.. kinda tried to touch him, and after that she called him a fag" I defended him.

"He was just doing it in self defense, so clay isn't in the wrong, she is for trying to touch a man without consent, witch could have led up to rape miss" I smiled. "Jessica, office now! Clay.. you have detention after school.." he walked over to her desk.

Jessica was bleeding and crying so much she couldn't get a word out to defend herself. She got up and ran out of the classroom door. "You to George.. don't forget I saw you punch that guy in the hallway" I grunted and out back in my headphones.

"Wap" Tommy, the guy I had just punched in the hallway spoke out. I rolled my eyes and unpaused my song and closed my eyes. "Haha.. fag.." I chuckled under my breath knowing Dream could hear me. I then got a text message from a unknown number.

 I then got a text message from a unknown number