boys night

(A TIMESKIP TO LATER THAT NIGHT BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY COMPLETE ADORATION FOR ANYONE READING THIS <3333)

[codys pov ://o0] 

as i sat on my bed beneath noah who i knew was up there reading a book, and owen who was every once in a while making conversation to noah and trent, the first of which was kinda in the zone so he barely replied. i was just quietly listening and playing with my little webkinz kinz clips and making them talk to each other in my head! just a little something to pass the time. i know it's babyish but, we don't have a tv okay? 

'hello mr. kittypaws!'

'heyo mr. scratchyclaws!'

'you wanna go out to dinner with me?'

'r-really? you want me to go out to dinner with you?'

'yeah!' 

'o-oh my! this is so unexpected. sure mr. scratchyclaws! i can't wait to be your boyfr- best friend!'

...

sorry i got distracted... haha! anyways, so as i was saying, it was getting pretty late and everyone was rather exhausted. if you were wondering, me and noah had a really nice time together, and after breakfast he went to go talk to gwen, so for the rest of the day i stuck by trent and owen! that was fun too... i wish me and noah could get closer somehow, he's so nice to me now... 

oh and yes, most importantly. if you were wondering, owen DID INDEED, get his breakfast. 

"gah!" i yelped, the door slammed open, it was duncan.

"relax nerd, i'm not here to hurt you or your dollies!" i felt my face get hot with embarrassment, but i tried not to let it hurt me too much...

"i was jus' comin' by to see if any of you guys wanted to join my cabin for an all guys night, that's all. no game involved, just for fun! this wasn't my idea by the way, it was geoff's. if it were my choice, i would only be inviting the cool ones." 

[Noah's POV]

I was sitting on my bunk. This bed was sure to collapse, and I wouldn't know how though. This entire place felt like a death trap and I was afraid my fat ass would crush Cody if the bunk fell through. Fat ass speaking figuratively, nothing's down there. 

I was looking at Cody play with his baby toys. What was going on through his mind? Probably some dorky shit. 

You know, I was talking to Gwen today and I noticed something. I rambled about Cody a lot with her, like- a lot. You know, my feelings towards him have begun to be complicated. He's all I ever think about now, even when talking to Gwen the only thing I had on my brain was Cody. I was in a trance with the way he seemed so happy by little things. When he speaks to me his face lights up and he talks so much he loses his train of thought. Though, it wasn't hard for him to lose it. 

This probably explained why I was creepily staring at him right now. The loud noise of the freak with green hair walking in saved me from looking at sweat-boy. 

He asked if we all wanted a "boys night". I didn't want to at all. Let me think over my options, lay in my own cozy bed, peacefully. Or sleep in a cabin with tons of teens... the majority being bigger and stinkier than me, for an unfiltered amount of hours. 

[codys pov :oF]

me, trent, and owen all shared a look and nodded. trent looked back over to duncan. 

"sure dude, we're in! sounds like a party!"

owen chimed in enthusiastically saying, "i am SO there man! a guys night! awesome!" 

"if they're in, i'm in i guess! what's the harm in havin a little bit of fun with the boys!" i said, and i meant it! this is my opportunity to make more friends than i thought i'd ever have! i-i mean... of course i always knew i'd find a group of friends someday, but a group that's close! maybe this was my chance... 

[Noah's POV >:^/]

Goddammit, that weird feeling came back. I felt as if I needed to be by him. Well, not right by him but still in his perimeter. I began to climb off my bunk to prepare to get ready. 

I walked over to Cody and lightly tapped his shoulder.  "Do you really wanna do this or did you just say yes? You know it's gonna stink like ass and sweat." I kinda laughed to myself, just because of the wording I used. 

[codys pov :O$]

suddenly i felt a light tap on my shoulder, it was noah! i smiled to myself, i like when he talks to me.. 

"do you really wanna do this or did you just say yes? you know it's gonna stink like ass and sweat."

i giggled a little. "of course i want to! this is a nice chance for me to get to know everyone, and prove that i'm not some crazy vicious competetor! maybe i'll make a new friend?" i sent him a friendly shrug. 

===========================================================================

- Mack and cliff, Again :^}