Chapter 3: The Exams Begin

Many year's have now passed and both Hashimrama and Tobirama had passed away and now Hiruzen was the third Hokage. As the Hokage is that of a title bestowed on the village's leader. The Hokage is generally regarded as the strongest in the village.

Yato now is officially, in the academy and is already far more advanced then the other children to the point he is able to easily, score perfectly on each test given doing so with no effort.

So Yato had graduated, early from the academy the very first in history to do so even managing to beat the teacher's in seconds, with these teachers being seen as great fighters and ninja. Still each lost to this young child who has shown not to even be trying at all, this made many both respect and envy the young Uchiha boy.

Which now Yato is about to take the Chunin exams, being able to do this from a great deal of recommendations from many ninja within the village. Even getting recommended by Hiruzen himself the Hokage recommended the young nine year old Uchiha boy to take the Chunin exams solo.

Many were surprised when they heard this and yet many who knew, Yato can agree with allowing him to take the exams by himself.

With many now wanting to see, Yato and how he would deal with these exams by himself without a team, since he himself has requested to do the chunin exams solo by himself and not wanting a team.

Since many of the current young ninja, aren't able to keep up with Yato's skillset and his current abilities many if he was to take them with him to this exam, they'd just slow him down and

(Timeskip)

Currently right now in a park, Yato could be seen right now reading a book as he heard Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Orochimaru all approaching.

As Yato had looked to see Tsunade Senju, who looked very beautiful even right now, having her haired tied up in a ponytail.

"This is so unfair why is, Yato allowed to take the Chunin exams first?!" Jiraiya complained.

"Because, I am not a lazy pervert" Yato said as all three looked to the side to see the young Uchiha boy who is reading.

"Hey darling" Tsunade said as people knew that Yato is, dating the grand daughter of the first Hokage.

At first every one was surprised but learned to except it even though, Jiraiya would tease the two.

Yato would ignore, Jiraiya while Tsunade would knock him clean out often sending him flying.

"I still can't believe that you are dating a flat chest, like her I thought you we're into big boobs" Jiraiya said. This alone had then had earned a chuckled from Yato, as he knew was about to happen next and that it would be extremely funny.

"Well the girl I'm dating is the only one for me, she's also the one who is easily going to kick your ass and that is always amusing" Yato said as Tsunade had cracked her knuckles and with one solid punch she had, sent Jiraiya flying into a bunch of garbage and had sat next to Yato on the bench.