𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗡¹

How ahs evan peters characters would react to you having your period
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Kit walker: would immediately be ready, chocolate bars,hugs,cuddles. Anything you ask for he'll make it happen.

Kyle Spencer (before death): you lashing out on him would be him finding out you're on your period. Cuddle you even when you're not in the mood, it seems he becomes more clingy during your time of the month 🤔

Kyle Spencer (after death): I feel like he would be really scared as too why you are bleeding from your vagina. Would be very curious, and defo would be scared that he accidentally hurt you in that area.

Jimmy darling: he would treat you like a vase that's made out of glass, he would be very soft with you and cautious. He wouldn't know what to do and how to please you in that state.

James march: would let ms.evers clean anything that has your blood on it💀 but he would be caring as much as he can, surprisingly he hates the smell but he knows that it's natural.

Rory Monahan: he would be the cause of you gushing out too much blood cause he's hella funny, defo would try to make you laugh and get your mind off of it as much as he can even though it feels like knives being stick into your stomach.

Edward mott: one of word: terrified. He says "you mustn't make to much of a mess" whatever tf that means. He wouldn't be much help💀

Kai Anderson: oh brother– he would be the type to say "why are you so mad are you on your period or something" and you getting upset would be your answer. Also wouldn't be too much help but would get you some midol and chocolate to help with the cramps.

Mr.Gallant: as your changing and giving you a pad/tampon he would be like "ew" but would still be help..in some weird cases like for example you guys are going to the drug store to get some midol and a guy is cutting the line gallant would be like "hey asshole my friend over here is on her period so please get the fuck out!" Like your pregnant or something but you still thank him.

Jeff pfister: wouldn't be much help but with the same question "want some?" Referring to his coke knowing you don't do that. And you giving him a death glare "I was only trying to help😒" and pats you on the back thinking that helps😭

xxxx