Le cafe (chapter 2)

y'all I just love that picture! ^

Clarke's POV

I woke up to the noises of my phone. That's the worst.

"My gosh!! Who's texting me this early in the morning" I said very irritated. I definitely wasn't a morning person and could be a bit grumpy.

I sat up to grab my phone, but fell right back down onto my pillow. The throbbing in my head was hell, and I must've drunk too much cause I felt like shit.
I had a massive headache and my head was pounding.

With the little energy I had in me I reached down to grab my phone off the floor.

*6 new messages from Octavia*

O- hey Clarkey how was last night👀?? *1h ago

O- I'll wait... *56mins ago

O- CLARKE!!! *43mins ago

O- please tell me your still sleep and not locked up in some old mans basement!! *24mins ago

O- Clarke I just got hit by a car. Come quick!!! *15mins ago

O- Clarke please answer me!!!! *2mins ago

"Omg!" I said to myself. This girl has nothing to do with her life, why did she think I'd be awake at 11:00!? Especially after all I had to drink last night. I slowly sat up and started texting her back. The brightness of the phone was killing me, so I turned down the brightness, cause I have common sense.

C- Octaviaaaa, you literally need to do something with your life!! Why are you texting me at 11:00 in the morning??? And last night was cool, I hardly remember anything.

O- do you remember practically making out with lexa hot pants in front of me?

"Oh yea, echos cousin was super hot" I said to myself remembering every detail of the women.

C- yes O' I remember! She's so fucking sexy, her tongue feels and tastes so good >3

O- Clarke you must've did a lot of things when you got home yesterday, I don't want the details right now, I'm reading the Bible. I'm a child of god!

"What does she mean?" I asked myself. For fuck sakes I don't even remember how I got here last night.

C- I don't know what your talking about Octavia, but you enjoy the non existing bible you claim to be reading.

O- don't play dumb Clarke!! And I can't believe the disrespect I just received! I AM reading the Bible thank you very much.

C- Octavia... YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A BIBLE!!!

-O anyways your probably still hung over from last night but if you want I'm throwing a peaceful party at mines tonight.

"God I can't ever trust Octavia's (peaceful) parties. They always end up tragic." I said to myself.

C- I'll think about it.

O- okay, since your coming it starts at 10:00, you can spend the night if you want.

C- I didn't say I was coming Octavia! I said I'll think about it.

O- lexa will be there. Now I know you'll come.

C- Octavia I don't even know the girl.

O- then get to know her.

C- alright... I'll think about it. You know I can't stay long cause I have rehearsal at polis tonight.

O- ohhh yea I forgot about that, well I'll definitely be at the performance tomorrow miss Eliza Jane ;)

C- okay O' I'm about to do my morning routineee. GOODBYE!