Chapter 32

Warning: There will be some scenes that you might find gross or too sensitive ahead. You've been warned so please be guided.

Chapter 32

I didn't reply to Abraham, instead I made my schedule clear for the rest of the day-- with Gaj's permission of course, and drove my way to his workplace, sa HUE Empire.

I rarely visits him that's why I am certain that he'll be surprise with my sudden decision. I also have someone to deliver our food, siguro mauuna nga lang ako nang dating keysa sa pagkain namin. I ordered newly cooked foods kasi sa isang restuarant na nadaan ko, kaya siguro mamaya pa iyon.

The guards greeted me as I walk inside their company's building, even the employees stopped from what they're doing just to greet and give me a smile. They all seems nice so I greeted and smiled at them as well.

"Kakatapos lang po ng meeting ni Sir Abraham, Miss Gutierrez." Sabi pa ng isa sa mga empleyado na pinagtanungan ko.

I politely smiled at her. "Thank you, Miss."

The lady blushed a bit as she excused herself. Habang naglalakad ako papunta sa opisina ni Abraham ay di ko mapigilang mamangha sa lahat ng nakikita ko. Maliban kasi sa ganda ng workplace nila, ay maganda rin ang pagiging pormal at pagka-desidido ang mga nagtatrabaho rito.

Lahat sila ay halatang seryoso at disiplinado, na para bang takot silang magkamali. Is it because they gained a salary that they deserve? Or their boss is scary?

I have seen Adonis for a few times, and he don't look so scary naman, mukha siyang strikto at masungit pero hindi naman siya ganoon ka nakakatakot. Adam is just like Adonis as well, actually lahat ng mga Ashley ay hindi mababait tingnan, pero hindi rin naman sila masasama. Except for Muse, her awra screams danger and bravery, isang tingin palang ay alam mong palaban siya at hindi basta basta. And Abraham, he is nice and sweet to me, he don't looks like someone who will yell at anyone, he always wear calm and serious expression.

I have been with his cousins before too, in fact minsan na kaming nagkaroon ng bonding ng pamilya niya sa Davao. Hindi nga lang sila kompleto, wala si Adonis nun at ang iba pa nilang mga pinsan. May Beach Resort kasi doon si Tita Mes-- Nic and Braxten's Mother, we spend three weeks there last year. It was fun and memorable, I learned a lot. Lola Purple was also nice to me, she even combed my hair once.

"I used to have curly and long hair too, just like you before. Nakaka-miss ang panahong iyon, My husband, Agathon used to combed it for me. Pinutolan ko lang ang buhok ko ng tuluyan na siyang mamaalam sa akin." Pagkwe-kwento ni Lola Purple.

My heart wrenches at the sight of her sad eyes, I can feel her pain. Matagal ng wala si Lolo Agathon, but then it's so obvious that Lola Purple is still so inlove with him. The way she utter his name, parang may kakaiba, may saya at lungkot na kasama.

She smiled and then looked at me intently. "You look so beautiful, iha. I am glad my Apo, Second, found you."

I timidly smiled at her remark. We are now sitting on her bed, she suddenly asked me to come here with her, at kahit di ko alam kung bakit ay sumama ako. And then she made me sit on her bed, she took her golden hairbrush with her name being engraved on it's handle. And I don't know what else to say and do when she started to combed my hair with her hairbrush.

I felt special and accepted that time. Why can't Abraham see? That I can be his the one? Why can't it be me?