Chapter 1: Angry

Anger. The only flowing through Sakusa's mind at that moment was the anger that crept in him. He gripped the steering wheel tightly that his knuckles turn white. His face was red from the fuming anger that he felt. His mind went back to the meeting. Everything was going so perfectly great until his fucking slut of a fiance sent him a photo during the middle of the presentation.

The workers saw it. He saw it. Everyone on the zoom saw it.

He apologized and finished the presentation before rushing out and zooming to his car. Oh he was going to give Atsumu what he wanted. He was going home to fuck his fiance into tomorrow.

Traffic pissed him off as well. The sun was already down and the moon was shining so why was there so much traffic? He groaned and slammed his hands on the horn. More cars followed along, honking their horns loudly, the sounds dancing together.

Sakusa grabbed his phone and pressed the dial number. He typed his fiance's number in before face timing him.

"Heya Omi-Omi" Atsumu gushed from the other side of the phone.

"I fucking hate you. I want you to prepare yourself because Im on my way home right now" Sakusa watched Atsumu freeze up before he heard shuffling. He looked at the camera to see Atsumu putting the phone down.

"Why're so upset dere omi-kun" Atsumu teased only making Sakusa more angry. He slammed his palm on the horn, honking it loudly until finally the cars started moving away. His ride home was calm and he was able to watch Atsumu do dirty things to himself.

"Im home and I hope you're prepared" Sakusa said before hanging up the phone. He locked the car doors once he got out and made his way to the front door. He unlocked it and opened it before welcoming himself in.

"Im home" He shouted out of habit. He slipped his shoes off and took off his coat.

"Omi-Kun welcome home! Ya still mad at me or ar-ya calmed now.. I can easily take yer anger away if ya want omi-omi" Atsumu whispered seductively. His accent was showing through the filter and Atsumu knew how much his accent turned Sakusa on.

"You're a fucking slut! My entire business saw you in the picture and I had to explain why the hell you'd send that to me." Sakusa growled. Atsumu felt a shiver run down his spine. He'd done it. Oh he made Sakusa angry and he was going to feel it. Sakusa finally noticed what Atsumu was wearing and growled. A light blue skirt hung cutely off Atsumu's waist and revealed his thick juicy thighs. The shirt he wore was tight and showed his stomach piercing.

"Ya know I love it when ya call me a slut. Yer so angry Omi-Kun" Atsumu quickly ran away from the fuming Sakusa who instantly chased after him.

They ended up in the bedroom. Sakusa was tired of Atsumu's shit, he closed and locked the door before turning to Atsumu who was on the bed. His anger was very much visible and Atsumu knew exactly what that meant. No cumming. Multiple rounds. Doing it raw. Oh he knew what Sakusa was capable of and yet he continued teasing.

Sakusa practically ripped his own clothes off. He was being controlled by the anger and the negativity that soaked his insides. He pinned Atsumu to the bed and looked him dead in the eyes before whispering in his ear.

"Ready for your punishment you dirty whore"

Atsumu couldnt hold back the sinful moan that escaped him as Sakusa ran his finger up Atsumu's thighs.

"You know if you would've waited....I would've been able to pleasure you how you wanted... But since you wanted to be naughty and slutty here we are" He growled and unpinned the older. He got up and walked to his pants that had been discarded onto the floor. He yanked the belt off the pair of dress pants and walked back to the bed.

He forced Atsumu onto his lap and pushed the skirt up revealing the red lace panties that were to tight because of his growing erection. Sakusa slip the panties down Atsumu's thighs before gently rubbing his thighs and cheeks.

"You know the drill right?" Atsumu automatically nodded and braced himself.

Sakusa brought his arm back and yanked it forward harshly, the belt making a harsh slapping noise. Atsumu let out a loud cry and broken moan.

"O-One!" He cried as tears built in his eyes. He couldnt even get a chance to breath because the second slap came right after.

"T-Two" He cried again, some tears falling from his eyes. The pain was mixed with undeniable pleasure. Every hit brought a new electric shock of pleasure that shoots right through his body. His cock was already hard and leaking pre-cum.

"Three!" Atsumu shouted as he felt the familiar sting against his thighs. He wasnt able to forget the number or they'd restart. Skip a number, restart. Say something stupid restart. Atsumu knew the routine and he knew what not to do.

His body was aching but he couldnt complain or else they'd restart

Drool leaked down the corners of his mouth as he looked anywhere but down.

"Four" He cried tiredly. His body was giving out already and Sakusa didnt like that. After a few quick hits, Sakusa shoved Atsumu off his lap and crawled on top of him. He reached to the drawer beside him and pulled out the two things he needed.

They were both wrapped around in lust. Drool was pooling out of Atsumu's mouth and sweat droplets rolled down his face. Sakusa rolled the condom onto his member and poured lube on it before thrusting in. No he wasnt going to prepare Atsumu because Atsumu prepared himself.

He didnt let Atsumu ready himself either. He thrusted in and pulled out almost completely before thrusting in again. Atsumu was letting out airy moans and whines as his legs wrapped themselves around Sakusa's waist. A groan ran past Sakusa's lips as the tugged into a smirk.

He loved seeing his fiance completely wrecked beneath him. He loved watching his fiance struggle. Sakusa quickly but surely wrapped his big hands around Atsumus neck applying little pressure. A airy whine left Atsumu as Sakusa's thrust got stronger and more wild. Little by little Sakusa added pressure on the olders neck.

He watched as drool rolled down Atsumu's chin, his eyes were in the back of his head and his body was begging for more. His nipples were poking through the crop top. Sakusa ripped it off and took one of Atsumu's pierced nipples into his mouth. Sakusa tongue piercing rubbed against the bud and the piercing on the bud making Atsumu let out an ugly cry.

Sakusa moved from the bud and began leaving hickies and bite marks down Atsumu's neck and chest, claiming the older as his. His fiance. His future husband. His everything.

"K-Kiyoomi! IM close" Atsumu shouted finally. Sakusa hummed against his creamy skin. He angled himself to reach Atsumu's prostate and knew he hit it when Atsumu cried out. Tears streamed down his flushed cheeks as his tongue stuck out the corner of his mouth. Their hips slapped against eachother roughly both of them chasing their highs.

Finally Atsumu released his load onto their chest. Sakusa's thrust became more and more sloppy and he released inside the condom. Atsumu whined tiredly and tried to close his legs.

"Who says we're done" Sakusa growled, yanking his fiances legs opened.