"This Is Halloween!"

Song of the chapter: Disturbia, Birthday Cake & SnM ~ All by Rihanna

Chapter Twenty Two

"This Is Halloween!"

Tara's POV:

I don't know why I'm so excited when I really shouldn't be. It's Halloween, not my fucking birthday.

Which, just passed by the way. We didn't do much. Austin just set up a nice dinner for us, then we had some sweet, confetti filled sex.

But I won't go into detail.

Yet.

Anyway, it was 9 am on Halloween, and I was sitting at the table eating some raisin bran cereal, staring off into space.

"Babe? You okay?" Austin said snapping me back into reality.

"Hmm?" I said turning my gaze to him.

"What's wrong baby girl?" He said furrowing his eyebrows. I blushed at the nickname.

"I don't know, I'm just nervous.." I furrowed my eyebrows.

He let out a soft chuckle before coming over to sit next to me. "Baby.." He said grabbing both my hands. "You have nothing to worry about, okay? I'll be with you the whole time. I promise it won't be like last time.." He trailed off, knowing this was a touchy topic.

I let out a sigh, "you're right." I said smiling. "I love you" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you too princess." I let go, and hopped down from my chair, placing the bowl in the sink, then headed up the stairs.

"Not too much ass now. You wanna show off, but not too much. You're mine, remember?" I looked down at Austin from the staircase.

"When do I ever?" I said sarcastically before continuing to walk up the stairs.

"Yeah yeah" he said waving off. I didn't say a thing else as I reached the top of the stairs.

When I got to the bedroom, I opened the closet and saw our costumes hanging on the rack. I smirked to myself, imagining what's in store for tonight.

Taking me away from my sexual thoughts, a quick idea popped into my head. I grabbed my panties from the rack and put them back in their drawer.

Yeah that's right, no panties for me.

Tonight's gonna be fun.

---------------

The day dragged on and soon it was time to get ready. Getting out of the shower, I dried my hair, and decided to curl it. After I was done, I put some lotion on then slid my costume on. Putting my shades and hat on, I pulled out some red lipstick from my makeup bag. After I applied it, I rubbed my lips together, making sure it looked good. Giving myself one more look in the mirror, I smiled and left the bathroom.

When I opened the door, I heard a blow dryer going off in the guest bedroom. I put on my boots, then walked to the guest room. Opening the door, I sneaked behind Austin and wrapped my arms around his waist. He tensed, then relaxed when he saw it was me.

He shut off his blow dryer and turned around. His eyes got wide as he eyed me up and down.

"Damn." He said licking his lips. "You look so sexy in that." He bit his lip.

Lord Jesus, no underwear was probably a bad idea.

Oh well.

"I just wanna fuck you so hard in tha-"