"I Do..."

Chapter Thirty Two

"I Do..."

Austin's POV:

Today is by far the happiest day of my life. The most beautiful girl in the world is walking towards me, in a stunning dress. She gets prettier and prettier with each step closer.

"You look beautiful." I said, pushing the veil over her head. She wiped a stray tear from my eye that I didn't know had formed.

"Not too bad yourself." She played. I couldn't stop smiling at how beautiful she was.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage between this man and woman...." I zoned out.

Wow. She really did look amazing in her wedding dress. I just can't get over how lucky and blessed I am to have such an amazing woman in my life.

"Austin, do you take, Tara to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The pastor asked.

"I do." I smiled. She did the same.

"And Tara, do you take Austin to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do!" She said holding my hands, giving them a light squeeze before smiling. I still get sparks when she does that.

"Fantastic! If there are no further objections, you may now kiss the bride!" He spoke.

The organ started playing and the crowd rose to their feet as I leaned in, and kissed her soft lips. I couldn't help but grab her waist, as she wrapped hers around my neck.

This. This was a life changing moment, and I'll never forget it.

---------------

"Congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Mahone!!" A lady I assumed Tara knew. They had small conversation before I was introduced.

"Oh! Where are my manners? Annie, this is Austin, Austin, this is Annie. She's the amazing lady who helped me pick out this beautiful dress!" I felt a bit better now that I knew who she was.

"Thank you so much! And you did a fantastic job helping her pick out the dress. It looks absolutely..." I trailed, admiring my girl, "perfect on her." I finished. She blushed, as she came over to hug me. "I love you so much princess." I whispered quietly in her ear.

"I love you too Austin." She said, wiping, yet again, another stray tear that had fallen from my eye.

"Awh, baby! Don't cry! It's a happy day! You're suppose to be happy!" She said jokingly.

I chuckled, "haha, I know I know." I said getting myself together.

"Let's go dance!"

----------------

Austin's POV:

This night has been so amazing so far, and it's basically just getting started.

We had just gotten home, both of us a little tipsy, her more than I. I was carrying her, bridal style of course, but not to the usual spot.

Once we got to our destination, I kicked the door open, and placed her softly on the couch. She admired the room we were in before speaking up.

"We're gonna fuck in your studio?" She smirked. I nodded deviously before grabbing her by her waist, leaning her up against the glass window. I carefully took her dress off, revealing her perfect body. My eyes filled with desire and lust. I licked my lips as I eyed her up and down.

Once she was completely undressed, I turned her around, leaning her chest against the glass. With no hesitation, I unbuckled my belt and shoved myself into her, deep and slow.

Both of our moans filling the room. "Aust-tin" she stuttered.

"Oh, baby." I said, moving at a nice pace. I placed both my hands over hers on the glass, as I pumped in and out, picking up speed each time.

"Fuck Austin, yes!! Fuck me!!" She said through clenched teeth. I grabbed her hair and brought her ear to my mouth, "gladly."

I sped up drastically, causing her to scream my name. I threw my head back in excitement, biting my lip, panting. "Baby, I'm gonna c.um.!!"

"Me t-too!!" She barely managed to get out.

"Ugh!! Fuck yes!!" I screamed, releasing everything I had inside her. Once I caught my breath, I bent down to clean her up.

"Oh yeah!!" She moaned, turned herself around, instantly tangling her hands in my hair. "Yes, right there!" I moved my tongue in all different directions, up and down, left and right, in and out, which drove her insane. I began sucking up all the juices, which made her lose it!

"IM CUMMING!!!" She screamed, squeezing my hair. "Cum for me princess." Was all I had to say before she let go. I held her up, as I finished licking and sucking her clean. Once she rose to her feet, I stood up and looked her in the eyes.

"I can't believe I get this the rest of my life." She smirked, letting out a light chuckle.

I placed my hand over hers that was on my cheek, rubbing it with my thumb. "Me too baby girl." I kissed her lips, which we held there for a few seconds, before I took her hand, and walked upstairs.

-----------------------

A/N:

Hey!! Before you bombard me with questions and stuff, I just wanna say sorry for the late update, I've just been a little down in the dumps and lazy lately. So here it is! Their wedding!! I hope you guys like this chapter, it's been a while since the last update.

By the way, don't forget to download #DirtyWork on iTunes right now!!🔥🔥

Anyway,

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!

100 Votes = Update

Until Next Friday♡

~Tara♡😚

Twitter: @_HisMahomie

Instagram: @takenbyacm