"Camila Cabello..."

Chapter Eight

"Camila Cabello..."

Tara's POV

It's been a few days since our anniversary, and our relationship couldn't be stronger.

But, unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. The bitch is back, and she brought her posy. She's in a group called "Fifth Harmony", her and four other bitches.

I'll take them all down if I have to. Easily, actually. If any of them try to get anywhere near Austin, I'll kill em.

Just my fucking luck, Camila and Austin and collabing, and I think are writing a song together.

Fuck. Me.

It's bad enough they text all day, but the endless hours in the studio with her, are starting to make me wonder.

I'll tell her ten trillion times if I have to, stay away from my boyfriend, or I'll kill you.

Austin's POV

"Nice job today Camila! This songs gonna be great!" I said taking the headphones off my head.

"Thanks Austin! You too!" She said back to me.

Wrapping her arms around my waist, I left my arms down. She looked me in the eyes, and I looked down at her.

"Camila, I can't keep doing this. I've got a girlfriend, I already told you that!" I said sternly and pushed her away.

"Oh come on! She won't have to know! I won't tell if you won't." She said winking.

"Remember our deal Austin.." She said looking me in the eye.

I let out a sigh, "You're right. She'll never know."

"So are we gonna go?" She asked me.

"Yeah, let me just grab my bag."

Grabbing my bag, we went to my car, and drove to the mall.

------------

After eating, we walked around just looking at stores. I can't help feeling this is so wrong, but I don't know what to do.

Sitting on a bench in the middle of the mall, I put my arm around her, and pulled her close.

Tara's POV

I decided I need a shop day, so I treated myself to a shopping spree.

Walking around at the other couples, I started to get a little upset. I know Austin and I have a strong relationship, but I also feel like that spark has faded.

Looking up from the ground, I spotted Austin by himself. I tilted my head in confusion and started walking towards him. Just as I was about to call him,

SHE was there.

In the flesh, Camila Cabello and MY boyfriend were together at the mall. My attitude instantly changed. I could feel my veins boil under my skin. Before I noticed, I was walking quicker and quicker towards them. My fists curled into a ball, and I started sprinting.

With full force, I pounced at Camila, not giving a damn if anyone saw.

"You bitch!! I'll fucking kill you!!" I screamed in her face while punching her left and right. I could feel the tears fall from my face and my anger start to slowly fade. I stopped punching her, and began to sob.

"Tara!! Baby, I can explain!! I-"

"Save it!" I said running off.

Before I got too far away, I screamed back at him, "Fuck you Austin!! Fuck you!! You cheating little prick!"

I basically broke down right there. I got to my car, and just let it all out. I could barely see due to the tears in my eyes. Driving home, I cried to myself.

When I got to the driveway, I parked the car and stormed into the house. Tromping up the stairs, I kicked off my shoes, and jumped onto the bed. Pounding my fists on the bed, I asked myself why all this was happening to me.

I hate him. I never wanna see him again. I said quietly to myself.

I can't believe he would do this to me.. What did I do to deserve this?

I know one thing is, I'm never forgiving him for this...

NOTE TO THE READER:

HAHA!! STOPPED YOU GUYS AT A GOOD SPOT HUH??😜 Lol, Ok. Woah. What the fuck Austin?! How could you do that?! What'd you guys think? Questions, Comments, Concerns, Anything!! Ask away!! Another thing, this story got 4.5K reads!! I'm jsbsjandjskxj!! Thank you guys SO so much!! This really means a lot to me!! You guys are my inspiration, the reason I write! I love each and every single one of you so very much! Again, thank you all!! Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!!

Until Next Friday♡

~Tara♡😚

Twitter: @_HisMahomie

Instagram: @takenbyacm