Stitches

(Inspiration for character btw you have the same stitches plus more) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~day one~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The cameras were activated and it was an eery similarity to the earlier filming of Lights house. There was just a home with people living their lives. or it would be had there been people in the house. The collective group of people had to wait for anyone to enter the house. eventually, someone did. This person wore a large brown coat and a ball cap. underneath the cap was long bright, almost white hair (it's dyed). The gumshoes watched as this woman hung her coat and hat on the hat rack near the entrance.  underneath was a simple outfit: a t-shirt, blue jeans, and a simple pair of shoes. the only remarkable thing about her were the weird markings that seemed to run down her arms and neck. Confused they looked towards the leader for an explanation. 

He sighed and explained simply, "It seems that over the years Luna has grown a penchant for body modification, specifically body stitching. an interesting habit to be sure."

Shortly after an older portly woman arrived. she also removed her coat and shoes and stepped inside the main part of the house.  She walked to the family room and seemed to look around for something for a while before yelling for the woman upstairs. She ran downstairs to the callings. they seemed to get into a discussion for a short while that seemed to escalate to yelling and eventually, the older woman began to throw things at the younger. The girl, Luna as she had been referred to by L, left the house in a rush soon after.  

hours later, she returned with a small plastic bag. during the time she had gone the portly lady had gone upstairs to bed. Luna had run up the stairs and unceremoniously thrown the bag at the lady. She then went to her own room and stretched. After the gentle workout, she took a book out and began to read. After about two hours she placed the book back and went to bed. 

~~~~~~~~a week into surveillance ~~~~~~~~~

Luna sat at the small table in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal. nothing of note had happened during the week they had been watching her. She seemed like a normal teenager. She went to school during the weekdays, went out during the weekends, and seemed to read and surf the internet in her free time. After studying her internet feed, nothing interesting had been found. Just general things, youtube, social media, fanfics, Reddit forums, etc. for someone that Ryuzaki had directly recommended, they seemed almost boring in comparison. the only strange occurrence was an almost nightly ritual performed by Luna. she would cut all of the lights in the house off and then shine a flashlight over every inch of the house. The task force had learned not to question ryuzaki's judgment but this seemed exceedingly pointless. He had explained that he wanted to watch her to see how stable she was and how quick she was to notice the cameras around the house. The aforementioned woman stretched and yawned. 

{back in Luna's house}
Luna rushed into the bathroom and before undressing started walking around the large bathroom. 'What is she doing 'wondered the investigation team. Suddenly she smiled. "So, L, 17 cameras and 32 wiretaps in the bathroom? You haven't changed your still as perverted as when we were children! Well I assume that in thIs case you are not working alone and I don't really feel comfortable showing my body without seeing a face or two, so I a have to get rid of the cameras do Ya mind?" Silence. The room containing the investigation team was silent. Then suddenly "HOW THE HELL DID SHE KNOW THAT?!?" Mello screamed. "She's smart in fact, if she were in on our little bet she would've won." L put simply. Of course only Matt near and mello knew what this meant, either she was a sucssor gone wrong or she was trained alongside L. The latter being more true but not quite. "Kk thanks!" She smiled into the camera. "Don't worry i won't get rid of the other ones unless mama says so!" She quickly removed all the cameras from the bathroom and shut the door cutting off their view of her.
(Ok thanks for reading and I'm sorry if anyone is ooc and three votes I'll update)