Filler

They investigation team watched in silence as they waited for something to happen.
Then a laptop opened.
"Matt, is rose there?"
"No nothing but air but she walking in now...."
According to Matt, rose walked in and started type ing on the laptop. Then a bunch of tabs opened up on L's screen.
One tab was a site to record notes.
'So L, I would share my secrets but I've been sworn to secrecy by them. Don't ask. Why don't you listen to music as you search?'
Then as the typing stopped, and a new tab opened and a song started playing.
'I don't wanna die I don't wanna die I don't wanna die so you're gonna have to....'
The team listened to the cruel morbid song in shock.
"You know I feel much better outside of that jacket, it was tight, and uncomfortable. In any case l you have to find me, oh and if you cheat I'll kill you"

The search is on.

(Ok so this is just to satisfy readers who are like hanging on waiting for the next chapter, if there are any out there. And guys feel free to leave comments I LOVE to hear from you guys, it lets me know that they exist and I'm not just running up the views by reading it myself and nitpicking over every detail......I have bad paranoia don't ask)