-13-

"Harry, where are we going?" I ask once we're in the car, driving away from my house.

"A fancy restaurant, Izzy." He chuckles.

"Fine, don't tell me." I pout my lips playfully and cross my arms over my chest.

"Oh c'mon, don't pout." He pulls my arm away from where it was tucked into my other arm and grasps my hand, interlocking our fingers together. "Did I tell you how breathtaking you look tonight?" He brings my hand up and kisses the back of it, causing butterflies to rapidly appear in my stomach.

"Thank you, Harry." I lean over and plant a kiss on his cheek.

"Don't tease me like that. You know I like real kisses." He pouts but keeps his eyes fixated on the road.

"I'm sure you'll get at least one real kiss before this night is over with."

-

We arrive at one of the sharpest restaurants in town and walk inside, our arms linked together. We're seated pretty quickly at a table for two, almost isolated from everyone else.

The waiter starts us off with drinks then gives us a few moments to decide on what we want. Harry and I both decide on something just in time to tell our waiter for the evening. When he has our orders, he shuffles away to the kitchen.

"Harry, this must've cost you quite a bit." I remark, folding my hands in my lap.

"Money is just an object, my love." He says. "I wanted to treat you to the best because you deserve nothing less." I smile at what he's said, a blush creeping across my face.

"I can't believe how sweet you are." I reach across the table to the arm he has laid out and grab his hand, lightly squeezing it.

"It's nothing." He chuckles.

-

After a lovely dinner, Harry and I get back into his car and we head back to my flat. Once we get back, Harry gets out with me and walks me to the door. He grasps my hands in his before I go in, gaining my full attention.

"Tonight was amazing, Izzy." He begins. "But every moment I spend with you is amazing. I've been so happy ever since we've met and I couldn't ask for someone better to be in my life. Will you, please.....be my girlfriend?" He bites his bottom lip after his question and stares down at me patiently.

"Harry, you make me the happiest I've ever been." I start off. "I'm so lucky to have found you. Just so you know, I'm a bit much to handle sometimes but I will be your girlfriend." I look to see his reaction and his smile couldn't possibly be any wider. He leans down and kisses me softly, our lips moving in a perfect rhythm. I smile into the kiss as my hands find his hair, my fingers getting tangled with his curls.

What a perfect date. What a perfect night.

-A/N-

Sooo this book probably only has like 2 chapters left and the epilogue. I have one idea left to use! I'll probably post the rest of this tomorrow (maybe anyway).

After I finish this, should I start Harry Styles or Addiction? Comment what you want me to start :)

I love you guys!

Share, vote, comment <3

~MrCupcakesWhore~