-15-

"What're you doing here?" I inquire as I step out onto the ground where he is.

"Izarra?" He cocks his head to the side and furrows his eyebrows together.

"H-How did you know....?" I ask. He pulls an envelope out of his pocket and shows it to me, the last letter that I sent my......pen pal.

"I found this address to find my pen pal...which I guess is you." He smiles widely, his dimples popping out.

"You're Harry? You're my Harry?" I place my hand on his chest and show him the letter that I just wrote him, my grin growing across my face.

"I am." He replies.

"Well, I guess there's no sense in putting this in the mailbox now." I hand him the envelope and he takes it, staring down out at it for a few seconds then looking back to me.

"Mind if I read it now?"

"Go ahead." I respond. He nods then opens the envelope, pulling out the letter. He unfolds it then reads it, a smile playing on his beautiful features the whole time.

"I would love for you to visit my music store, love." He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest. I smile and wrap my arms around his stomach, looking up at him as I rest my chin on his chest. "I wanted to give my pen pal the necklace so I'd definitely know if it was her when I came to give her a visit. If I would've known that my pen pal was you, then I would've just given it to you. Now we have matching necklaces." He reaches underneath his shirt and pulls out a necklace that's similar to mine.

"Aww, how cute." I giggle. He chuckles then continues talking.

"The necklace looks gorgeous on you, Izarra. And I did think that my girlfriend could be the one." He presses a kiss to my cheek as I flush a bright red. "But we're just going to see how things go."

"Sounds good to me." I say then fix the collar on blazer. "How come you're so dressed up?"

"I was going to take Izarra to a good dinner at a nice restaurant to talk and maybe become really good friends." He explains. "But I guess there's no need to now."

"No need to waste a perfectly good dinner reservation." I tell him. "Give me about 20 minutes and I can be ready then we can go."

"Sounds good." He plants a kiss to my lips before I go back inside, leading him in with me. He waits patiently as I go upstairs and get ready for a lovely date with my pen pal/boyfriend.

-A/N-

So that was the last chapter of Pen Pal. I'll post the epilogue as soon as I finish it. I hope you've enjoyed Pen Pal. I've loved writing it.

I have another idea that's similar to Pen Pal but it's more hipper I guess you could say. It's an email pen pal sort of thing and I don't know if any of you will read it but I'm still probably gonna post it.

And hey, go give anglophiliac 's books a read or maybe check her out? She's so sweet, she always supports my books, she's amazing and I think you guys should check her out :)

I love you all so much :)

Share, vote, comment <3

~MrCupcakesWhore~