CHAPTER 12

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

****

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

Okay, I was going to upload at a later date but I uploaded earlier for three reasons;

ONE; I need to inform everyone that the name of this story is going to be changed to the following;

The Badass boy's Kiss.

TWO; I want to give a shout out to everyone who physically knows the real me. The Jade behind the Black_Wings. Alexa, Everson, Danny, Monet, Shannah, Jodi, Collette, my class. (9.4! YOU GUYS ROCK!)

THREE; Coz I'm AWESOME! (Jokes.)

Any way, comments, votes, and how about some name suggestions?

You guys are just TOOO awesome.....

OH AND IM NUMBER ^ ON WHATS HOT!!!! WITH 107,500 READS!!!

WOOP WOOP!

>>>

***

Recap;

He strode toward me, holding out a hand, his eyes pleading or me to let him tell me something. I didn't let him get that far. As soon as he was within my reach, standing in front of me....

I slapped him.

I used all of my strength behind that slap. His head whipped to the side, his hand coming up to touch his cheekbone where a red mark in the shape of my hand had begun to bloom across his skin.

He looked at me then, and I saw the hurt flash in his eyes, followed by concern. My eyes were brimming with tears, my vision blurring. I felt pain in my chest.

"How could you?" I whispered, my voice filled with pain.

James was supposed to have an Arranged Marriage with me so that my MOTHER could continue to rule her pathetic kingdom of murderers, rapists, and thieves.

Check.

James was sweet, then ignored me. Then sweet, then ignored me. And was sweet on Friday night. Why? He was playing me like a guitar. I was nothing to him. A pathetic little girl that he could mess with.

Check.

Now my mother was after me. She wanted me to help her with her little gang.

Check.

Monday morning I had a plan. My idea was simple. Ignore.

It was going to be difficult, but I had to.

I'd taken one step when I felt his hand on my elbow and he gently spun me around to face him. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Tiff and Liah, both staring with wide eyes and open jaws.

His face was about an inch away from mine when he said the words that almost broke my heart.

"Please." he whispered, quietly, begging with his eyes. "Don't do this."