Small Paws But Big Kisses (Wolf! Goth and Werewolf! Palette)

This one was recommended by:
PaintK1ller

As 11:58 PM came, a little skeleton boy, Palette, was running through some woods, filled with dangerous wolves and foxes. He ran faster as he felt his legs and arms start to transform into wolf paws. He then got on all fours as he felt as if he was growing slightly, wolf ears and a wolf tail growing from him. Once it became midnight, he was done with his transformation and he was now in his full werewolf form. After a little bit of running, he finally got to a den, black to a human’s eye but clear to a wolf’s. “Gothy! I’m back!” Palette yelled as he saw a fluorescent magical, purple tail flow out from a rock.

Then, out came a cute skeleton wolf’s head, one pupil missing. “Pally?” The smaller called out. Palette smiled bigger as he saw the small and he walked up to him. “Goth! Oh, I’ve missed you so much!”Palette cried as he tackled Goth to the ground in his big bear hug. Goth giggled and hugged back, his small paws and arms unable to fully wrap around the werewolf. “Palette, please! Calm down!” Goth giggled and Palette slowly moved off of him. “Sorry, Gothy! I  just get so happy to see you.” Palette chuckled. Goth sighed and kissed Palette’s forehead, having to stand on his hind legs to do so. Palette pulled Goth into his lap as he sat down and cradled him.

“Hey… Palette?” Goth asked with his shy, small voice. “Yes, Goth?” Palette asked, nuzzling Goth. “I-isn’t it… h-heat season..?” Goth asked more quietly, blushing slightly. Palette thought for a second and thought… 

-Wait… is it?! Oh, stars…-

“I-I think so… I mean, I have been… c-craving you lately…” Palette blushed a yellow and green pastel blush. Goth thought for a second until his purple lilac blush grew more. “Could we…” “Yes,” Palette answered, knowing what Goth wanted. Goth looked at him, nervous since he’s only known Palette for 3 years and all of his past mates were always so rough... Palette looked back at Goth and smiled softly as he looked into the smaller’s eyes. “Gothy, I forgot how beautiful your eyes were…” Goth squeaked and looked down. “P-Palette…” He grumbled. Palette chuckled and pinned Goth onto the soft floor and he then started to lick his neck softly, trying to find the sweet spot on him. Goth let out soft whines and pants, loving the touch Palette was giving him.

“P- ah~ Palette~” Goth moaned as Palette grazed upon a spot on his neck. Palette then started to nibble and suck on that spot, Goth moaning a bit more loudly. Once there was a small hickey on Goth’s neck, telling Goth was Palette’s, Palette stopped and lifted his face away from Goth’s neck. Palette then felt something grow between his legs. He looked down, seeing a bulge form in his pants. He knew that he was now ready but… what about his Gothy? “G-Goth, are you sure? I might hurt you…” Palette looked at Goth worryingly. Goth smiled as he pulled Palette into a small kiss. “Pally, I’ll be ok. This isn’t my first time…” Goth assured him. Palette sighed and nodded, a bit more relaxed at doing this now.

For palette though, this is his first time. Palette pulled down his pants, his green-yellow 12-inch member springing out. Goth blushed harder as he saw Palette’s member come out of his pants. He then lifted his cloak enough to show his slightly wet cunt, throbbing for Palette’s touch. Palette blushed harder, his soul beating so fast it felt like it was gonna jump out of his chest. “Pally, are you ok? You seem nervous…” Goth asked, slightly worried for his mate. Palette snapped out of his trance and looked at Goth again. “O-oh, yeah! I’m ok. It’s just… this is my first time…” Goth smiled softly, “It’s ok, Palette. I trust you.”

Palette heard the smaller’s calming voice and he nodded again as he pinned Goth’s arms at the side of his head. Palette then positioned himself toward Goth’s entrance. “A-are you ready, Gothy?” Palette asked, nervously. Goth nodded, “Yes, but… just please don’t be too rough… I-I like it nice and soft…” Palette nodded as he pushed in, Goth’s wetness acting as lube. Goth moaned softly at the feeling of the slow, gentle start. Palette breathed out from the new feeling of this. Once Palette got in all the way, Palette stopped for Goth. “I-is it ok if I start to move or..?” Palette asked, making sure Goth was comfy. Goth smiled softly again by the nice and nervous Palette.

"Pally, you’re ok.” Palette nodded as he then started to thrust slowly but at a steady pace. Goth moaned quietly as Palette groaned and panted from the feeling of pleasure coursing through him. “Palette~” Goth moaned softly as he grabbed onto Palette’s shoulders. “C-can you go faster please~?” Palette blushed slightly more and nodded as his thrusts picked up speed. Goth moaned louder, loving how Palette was gentle and soft with this instead of fast and rough. Palette didn’t know why but he kept feeling like telling Goth how beautiful and cute he was. So, he did.

“Gothy- ah~ Y-you look so wonderful r-right now~,” Palette said as he started to praise Goth. Goth blushed more and looked away from what he said. “Sh-shush~” Goth managed to speak out. Palette smiled softly as he started to thrust slightly faster yet still loving and gentle. Goth moaned louder as he felt Palette touch a very sensitive spot. “Ah~! P-Palette, right there~!” Goth moaned out. Palette then started to aim there, thrusting into that spot and grabbing onto Goth’s legs. He then started to abuse that spot repeatedly until they both felt knots form inside them.

“G-Gothy, I-I feel like I’m gonna burst~!” Palette panted, his thrusting getting sloppier. “Ah~ That’s normal~ I-It means you’re close~” Goth explained, drooling slightly. Goth then came onto Palette’s member, moaning Palette’s name loudly. Palette thrust a bit harder, feeling like he was close. “Ah~ G-Gothy~!” Palette moaned loudly as he came deep inside of Goth. Palette thrust slower as he was finishing then he pulled out of Goth. Goth moaned softly as Palette pulled out. Palette then plopped next to Goth, panting hard as his ecto body desummoned with Goth’s. Goth nuzzled up to Palette’s chest, panting softly.

Palette smiled softly as his arms wrapped around Goth. “Thank you, Pally… you were great.” Goth mumbled as he looked up to him. Palette smiled more and kissed Goth’s head. “No, thank you for showing me something new… I loved it.” Goth smiled softly and nuzzled his chest again, soon falling asleep from the sound of Palette’s soul beat and Palette going to sleep soon after.