Blue Ravens (RavenPrint)

This story was recommended by:

bowie005

Blueprint was in his room, on his bed. He had his simple laptop on his lap as he watched mini dollhouse creations. Even though the videos were so-called “girly”, he loved to think of it as a cottagecore thing. He loved aesthetics and his favorite was cottagecore, yet he always said, “Yes, I like cottagecore but I don’t have an aesthetic for me, unlike Palette with his kidcore pastel stuff and like Goth with his gothic pastel stuff.” As Blueprint watched his videos, he heard a familiar voice on the other side of the door. His brother, Paperjam. “Yo, Print! Your boyfriend is here~” He yelled. Blueprint thought, 

-But I don’t have a…-

Then he remembered, PJ and Palette would always tease him and Raven being BFFs and were almost together 24/7. Blueprint blushed slightly and stomped to his door. He then opened it with anger, glaring at PJ who was smirking. “He is NOT my boyfriend!” He yelled at him. PJ just shrugged and walked off. He sighed and ran out of his room and into the living room where Raven was at. Blueprint smiled brightly and hugged Raven. “Ravy!” Blueprint yelled. Raven chuckled and hugged back, nuzzling my neck. “Hey Printy, how are you?” “I missed you so much!” Blueprint yelled, not letting go of Raven. PJ chuckled, “Already have nicknames for each other? You guys are so gay.” Blueprint sneered at him “Says the one who’s in love with his bestie.” PJ blushed hard. “I don’t love Fresh like that you idiot!” “Sure… can you leave now?” PJ glared at Blueprint and walked off. Raven let go of Blueprint and chuckled, “You gotta deal with these idiots?” Blueprint sighed and nodded. Raven chuckled and kissed Blueprint’s cheek making Blueprint blush slightly. “R-Raven..?” Raven smirked and looked down at Blueprint. “Yes?” “W-why did you…” “Why’d I kiss you? Well, because. You look like a cute marshmallow!” Blueprint blushed more. His face was now as blue as a blueberry. “Pfft, now you look like a cute little blueberry!” Raven chuckled. “Sh-shut up!!” 

(Ok, so let me get this straight… Raven is 17 and he’s kinda like Reaper. Flirty, charming, and nice. He’s also 5’7. Blueprint is 15 and is more like Blue. Outgoing, tsundere, and clumsy. He is 5’0. They ain’t kids!!)

Raven smirked and picked up Blueprint. Blueprint squeaked and blushed harder, if possible. “R-Raven whaaAAAAAAHH!!!” Before Blueprint could finish, Raven ran fast out the house and into the woods that was across from Blueprint’s home. “RAVEN PUT ME DOWN PLEASE!!” Blueprint yelled as he gripped onto Raven’s shoulders. Raven was carrying Blueprint like a tired kid. After about 5 minutes, Raven and Blueprint were in a secret area that looked similar to Waterfalls but… smaller. No one but the two teenagers was there. “Printy, you ok?” Raven asked as he tried to sit down the shaken-up Blueprint. Blueprint looked where he was and sat his feet down onto the floor only to fall over. Raven picked him up bridal style and walked over to the small river with a small waterfall. Raven then sat the smaller down and sat next to him. “Raven… what is this place..?” Blueprint asked as he looked around. As Blueprint looked at Raven, Raven held out a bundle of echo flowers. “Listen to them…” Raven said as red blush dusted his face. Blueprint nodded and grabbed the flowers then put them up to the side of his head. His eyes then widened as tears fell down his face. The echo flowers kept repeating, “I love you, Printy. Do you love me?” Blueprint pulled the flowers away as more tears fell down his face. Raven was shocked and crawled up to him, “H-Hey, Prints! You ok? I-I didn’t mean to hurt yo-” “I LOVE YOU TOO!!” Blueprint yelled as he hugged Raven tightly, making the two fall over. Blueprint was now on top of Raven, his arms wrapped around Raven’s neck. Blueprint was sobbing uncontrollably as Raven tried to process what just happened. After a few seconds, Raven finally caught his words and hugged Blueprint back, nuzzling his face into his neck. Blueprint smiled as he slowly calmed down, still hugging Raven. Raven smiled and sighed deeply, the words that Blueprint said to him, rewinding in his mind. “Printy, can we get up?” Raven cooed, his warm breath hitting Blueprint’s neck. Blueprint nodded, getting up slowly. Raven then got up and looked at Blueprint who looked back at him, tear stains on his face. Blueprint then hugged Raven and nuzzled his chest, never wanting to let go. “Ravy, when we get home… can we cuddle in my bed..?” Raven blushed hard, thinking the wrong idea. “B-Blueprint, aren’t you going a little fast?” Blueprint looked up at him, confused. “What do you mean? We don’t have to do it if you don’t want to…” Raven blushed harder, “I-I’m ok with it but… what about you..?” Raven asked, cupping Blueprint’s face. Blueprint leaned into his touch and nodded.”I want to…” Raven sighed deeply and smiled softly. “If you’re ok with it then I am.” Blueprint smiled brightly. “Yay!” Raven blushed and picked up Blueprint, Blueprint wrapping his legs around Raven’s waist and his arms around his neck, nuzzling his neck. Raven smiled and carried Blueprint to his house. After 6 minutes, they finally got back, Blueprint sleeping peacefully in Raven’s arms. PJ was at the porch, texting Fresh, and saw Raven and chuckled. “Did you drug my brother or something?” Raven chuckled softly. “If you mean did he sleep in my arms while I carried him back to his house so we could rest together then yes.” PJ shrugged and said, ‘k’ before Raven carried Blueprint to his room and layed him onto the bed, cuddling up with him, and falling asleep.