Green Strawberries (Lime! Cross x Strawberry! Nootmare)

"Heeeeey, Lime~!" Lime looked at the drunk, pink, goopy skeleton. "Strawberry, you're drunk. We're going home.” Lime grabbed Strawberry’s arm and Strawberry leaned onto Lime’s side. “Noooooo~! I do- *hic* don’t wannaaaa~!” He whined. Lime sighed and picked him up like a tired little kid. Strawberry wrapped his legs around Lime’s waist and wrapped his arms around his neck. “I wanna stayyyy~!” Strawberry continued to whine. Lime sighed again and teleported to his house. Strawberry, like the horny drunk he was, started to grind on Lime’s waist. “S-Strawberry, stop~...” “Nuh-uh~” Strawberry grinded harder. “Strawberry, stop~! You’re super drunk, you need to go to bed~!” Lime started to pant and subconsciously summoned a 10 inch member. Strawberry smirked and hiccuped slightly, “Since you made me leave… I’m gonna p- *hic* punish youuuu~...”  Lime got slightly weaker from the little bits of pleasure flowing through his lower region. Lime then fell back and onto the wooden floor as Strawberry sat right below Lime’s bulge. “S-Strawberry, please get off~” Strawberry shook his head. “Noooo~” He then thrusted forward, grazing Lime’s bulge. “Ahh!~ S-Strawberry, stop!~” Strawberry continued to thrust forward slowly. Lime then started to pant and moan softly. “Beg if you want me t- *hic* to help youuuu~” Lime couldn't take the teasing anymore and begged loudly. “Strawberry, just fuck me! I can't take the teasing anymore~” Strawberry smirked more. “Tell me specifically what you want~” “I want your sweet hardened cock ramming into me!~” Strawberry chuckled and ripped his pants off. “Sure thing, Limey~”

Yeah it's a cliffhanger. You can think how it ends, you got at least a brain cell to do that.