A Kissin' Mrs

The way I look at him,

I open my eyes and feel relieved. Everything is fine. Vision is already at work, and Agatha said she'd come over.

All is well. My good husband has no reason to be angry and my best friend is coming over. What do I want? I don't know. But I will know, if all goes well.

I head downstairs, and make my self breakfast. I finally have something in the fridge.

Sitting on the couch, I turn on the TV. I almost finished my bowl when I heard a knock on the door. I put down my cereal and open the door.

There she is! "Oh hello there hun." She hugs me. "How are you doin?" She asks. I'm not doing great, but "I feel fine, thank you."

"How about you, and how's ralph?" I ask. "Well, you know he's good, as always. And I'm okay sweetie. " She answers.

I look at her, I look at her beautiful eyes. To get lost in.

We stare for a couple of seconds, in silence. Not uncomfortable at all. Both not wanting to move apparently. I catch her looking at my lips. I look at hers. Then she leans in.

The kiss was passionate, far from innocent, almost demonic. She grabbed my face, I hold her by her side. I slide my hands a little lower. Now on her hips. We part to catch our breath, and Agatha says "I-i am sorry.." "oh shut up." I respond. And kiss her again, I have my hands on her hips again. I slide them back slightly. I just decide to go for it, and grab her and. She moans in respond. We part again.

"Agatha." "It was wrong, I know."
I chuckle "The sound you made suggests other wise."

Her cheeks turn red, she's flustered. I can't seem to escape this feeling. This feeling I only have around her. I wish I could, it'll make things less... less complicated.

I cant escape this from happening can I? It's like we're destined for each other.

I start to panic, why? Vision. The last time I told him he freaked. I can't talk to Agatha about it, since she doesn't remember, I hope. She doesn't.

I start spiraling. Thinking about how wrong things can go. Agatha notices and asks "What's wrong?"

I walk over to the couch and start crying. Agatha rushes over to me and hugs me.
"Hey, sweetie, what's wrong?"

"Everything, so much is going a different direction than I want." "Please close your eyes, and know that you're still young, and the universe is endless but somehow everything will okay." Agatha says, reassuring me. I start to calm down. She just holds me tighter.

How does she do that, how does she know exactly what to say? She is amazing. Too bad she doesn't know what I know.

I look up at her. "I think there is something wrong with my eyes." She begins. I look at confused. "I can't take them off of you." I chuckle. "Stupid romanticus." She stares for a second. I look at her concerned.

"Oh I'm sorry hun, I just had the weirdest déjà vu. Like you had said that before." She explains. I fake laugh. "Well, I couldn't have."

I smile at her. Do I want this to go somewhere? Last time is said i did.. but this, just keeping it simple, is also amazing. Maybe, just maybe, I needed to explained it better, or differently to Vision, in order for him to understand.

That's an issue for a diffrent time.

"You're mind seems awfully busy sweetheart." Agatha states. I chuckle, she has no idea. "It is actually, it always is." "Let me take your mind off of it." She kisses me. Oh my.