The kiss

I'm so mad Larry hates me and I hit that girl for no reason i put on fall for type by drake and he went to his texts and saw the last text for Larry he feels like that was what just happened he saw Larry his other half his twin brother his best friend for the last time.he started to cry because he felt like it was his fault he lost his brother.larry came home at midnight and saw his brother on the couch sleeping he picked him up bridled style and put him on his bed he was about to go to his room when he heard his brother call his name when Laurent opened his eyes were bloodshot red and tear stains down his red cheeks larry saw something that made Larry run up to Laurent and grab his arms Larry saw cut marks Larry said "Laurent why?" Laurent said why would you care about me Laurent started to cry again and Larry felt bad and just broke down crying and Laurent looked up and saw this and asked between sobs "Larry why are you crying?" Larry didn't answer but look in his brother eyes and said " because I hurt you and I'm not suppose to hurt my brother and Laurent went closer to Larry's face and put his forehead on his brother and Laurent kissed Larry and Larry pushed Laurent off of him and said "Laurent why did you do that",and Laurent said"Larry I love you like a boyfriend "