kidnapped

Larry P.O.V

I don't know were Laurent is and i have called everybody who knows him and they don't know were he is

*phone rings*

"Hello" Larry said "Larry I need help" "Laurent were are you" "Larry I don't know but I was walking and this man was following me and I went the other way and I don't remember anything else after that"

A/N that little scene that happened to Laurent was from the movie get out.

A/N play the song above ^^

"Lau stay on the phone with me I'm going to call the police do you see anything to help you know where you are" "no I don't see anything Larry" "okay lau hold on" "hello 911 what's your emergency" "yes my name is Larry bourgeois and I need police and ambulance because my boyfriend has been hurt and kidnapped" "okay Mr.bourgeois what is your boyfriends name" "his name is Laurent bourgeois" "okay where is Laurent Mr.bourgeois" "I don't know were he is we got into an argument and he left 5 hours ago and he just called me and told me that he was walking and a man was following him and he didn't remember anything else after that" "okay Mr.bourgeois we will do everything we can" "thank you so much" Larry call's Laurent back "hello Larry so nice to finally hear the voice of the person my little buddy Laurent has been talking about" "what do you want money I'll give you any amount of money you want but please just give me my handsome king back please don't hurt please Sir please just don't hurt him" "oh no Larry I don't want any money I just want Laurent that's all" "no you will not get him I will do what ever it takes to get my husband back to his family back to our family" "oh really Larry I'm not just going to give him up easily and I would watch your back if I were you and also the kids too " " don't ever threaten my kids again"
Larry hung up and whisper"I'm coming for you my love".