6

Marley

You could say that I wasn't used to waking up in the strange place that was Michael and Ashton's house. Also, that I wasn't used to waking up next to someone that I was hopelesly crushing on. I cannot even tell you the last time I had a crush. Sure, I've had boyfriends before but nothing was serious and honestly, I was never really into them.

Until Michael came along. You could say that he's changed my entire perspective on life. I don't go outside. Hardly ever, but now I found myself, every now and then walking around the city, still not speaking to others, but smiling and waving and interacting.

If you would have told me two weeks ago that I would be regaining interaction with other human beings, I would have died from laughter.

Its so weird how one day you meet someone and they just completely change your perspective on everything that you think you thought of a million times, in a million different ways.

Before I met Michael, I was pretty sure that the rest of my life would consist of Teen Wolf reruns and Sam bringing me PopTarts on Sundays.

I had nothing to live for. Absolutely nothing. Its the worst feeling in the world.

But its like I'm being given a second chance at happiness and even, possibly, maybe.... Love.

-----

Michael

Something I learned about Marley in our night together?

She's a kicker. And a blanket-hog. And the cutest sleeper I have ever seen. But when a particularly large boy, no matter how tiny the girl, sleeps on a cheap couch from a discount furniture store, its not his best night of sleep.

So as you can imagine, the second I saw the sun rise from the moderately sized picture window, I jumped up to cook Marley a fantastic, home-made breakfast.

But I kind of forgot that I had extra company until the meal was nearly complete and Alexa and Ashton came waltzing in, hanging on each other, as they stole a piece of the bacon I'd cooked. Which resulted in me smacking him upside the head and shooing them out as Alexa mumbled something about "being too early for this crap".

Once everything was in place, I tip-toed into the living room, over to the sofa where Marley was curled up, looking peaceful as ever. Taking a risk, I decided that I would wake her with a kiss like the princess she was.

I leaned closer to her, placing my pale arms on either side of her body. I closed in on her, pressing my mouth to her soft, pink lips. After a few seconds, she began to stir in her sleep, gasping as I witnessed her beautiful blue-green eyes come into view.

She smiled when she saw me and pressed her forehead against mine, embracing me in a tight hug.

"I made breakfast for us.." I whispered as she smiled and went to stand up. But at the last second, I gave her a gentle push to keep her sitting. "Breakfast.. in bed. Or rather couch," I pecked a quick kiss to her nose as I ran to the kitchen to get the food.

----

srry i havent updated in 200 yrs. been busy af. this was just a filler but cute and fun to write. plz check out my other stories.

comment vote and save.

love

txx