Visions (Wanda)

You couldn't remember the last time you had seen the sun, or felt the cool breeze of the wind. You had been taken by Hydra when you were only 11 and you were now 20. They had taken you when they discovered you had telepathic abilities as well has the ability to see visions of the future.
You often refused to comply never losing your ability to fight back no matter how much they hurt you. That's why they kept you locked away, your telepathic abilities had prevented them from successfully brainwashing you. They thought that your powers were the only thing preventing them from gaining control, but in your mind you still had hope. Every night you would have the same vision. You would see a group of people fighting with the Hydra soldiers. Your focus would then shift to a woman. She had fiery red hair and her hands would glow red as she used what appeared to be her powers to clear a path into the facility. She would be the one to find you, both of your abilities to read minds meaning you could call out to her for help. The vision always ends the same with her saving you and taking you away from the pain and torment Hydra have caused you.
The next morning you were awoken from your cell by the sound of alarms ringing out and soldiers running around the base. You could feel the nervous energy around the base and in the back of your mind felt excited at the prospect of this being the day you were to be saved. You waited for what felt like hours as the soldiers seemed to gear themselves up for a fight. Then you heard it. The load roar of an engine and then a loud explosion that shook the entire building. You continued to watch the soldiers as they flooded out of the building to deal with the disturbance when you felt it. You could sense the presence of the other telepath and that was all you needed to try and focus your powers. You searched for her mind specifically and when that failed you searched the minds of the soldiers fighting until you caught a glimpse of her on the battlefield. You're breathe got caught in your throat as you realised just how beautiful she actually was. You blinked rapidly mentally scolding yourself for getting distracted and again focussed all of your energy onto the red head. Eventually, as she worked her way closer to the base, you made contact with her mind. When she felt the connection she immediately tried to block you out but you had planned for this and knew exactly what to do. You projected the images of your vision into her mind along with a pleading cry for help. All she could hear in her mind was "please don't leave me here, I need your help". The red head didn't need anymore convincing as she hurriedly made her way into the base. She searched the rooms desperately looking for you. Eventually she came across the holding cells and a small gasp left her lips at the sight of you. You looked weak and fragile, but the smile you gave her could have over powered the sun. "Hi, I'm Wanda, I'm going to get you out of here okay?" She said, her words immediately reassuring you. Without waiting for your reply Wanda used her powers to make the door to your cell swing open. She approached you cautiously not wanting to cause you any more stress or harm. "What's your name?" Wanda asked softly. "I..it's Y/N" you stuttered feeling nervous as she looked at you kindly. "Well Y/N how about we get you out of here?". You nodded tears forming in your eyes as the realisation that you would finally be free hit you. Wanda guided you to your feet using her arm to support you as you took shaky steps towards the exit. Slowly the two of you made your way out of the building and you were met with the sight of a large black jet and a group of people all staring at you and Wanda. Wanda walked you over to them and introduced you to who you know knew were the Avengers. You explained how you had ended up at the Hydra base and how Wanda had known to find you. Without questioning you and knowing Wanda would know if you were lying they took you onto the jet and got you settled. You sat listening to the conversations between everyone on the jet when a vision flashed in your mind. You saw images of the Avengers, you were sat with them at a table having dinner and in that moment you knew you would come to see them as a family. Then the images in your head changed, all you could see was Wanda, she was holding your hand, and softly kissing your cheek. The words she muttered were "I love you". You snapped back to reality blushing at what you had seen and smiling to yourself. You looked at Wanda who was happily chatting away to Natasha and knew you had found your home and you had never been more thankful for your visions then you were right there in that moment.