Chapter 1

As they leave the airport, Ash grins and looks at his Pikachu.

"You ready Pikachu!" Ash said with excitement.

"Pika pika chu" exclaimed the yellow mouse.

They marched forwards towards the exit followed by Goh who was chasing after them.

"HEY, WAIT FOR ME" yelled Goh while he chased after his friend.

When they reached the entrance, they noticed the structures of Lilycove city.

Ash began to run around the streets so that they could go see the pokémon.

Goh followed him with a great smile to see what Hoenn had instore for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As those two were going on their daily adventures, a honey-blonde girl was training with her pokémon for their next contest.

"Braixen use fireblast and Pancham use dark pulse" the girl commanded.

Both pokémon used their moves and they collided into an explosion

"Now Sylveon use swift!" the girl exclaimed.

Her fairy pokémon did as her trainer instructed and turned the explosion into a giant star of fire with light particles falling.

The honey-blonde smiled and started to grin from the excitement.

She had been several months in Hoenn training as hard as she could and never stopped to take a break.

"Thank you everyone, good work!" said the honey-blonde girl.

"We will get stronger and eventually beat Aria to become the Kalos queen!" said the girl with a smile.

The girl returned her pokémon to their pokeballs except for her Sylveon who appeared to want to walk alongside her trainer. The girl had gotten quite the reputation in Hoenn and had immediate fans when she started. Now she was one of the most popular contestants in the region and was being invited to multiple cities for a little show.

"We need to head back to the pokecenter before it gets too dark" said the honey-blonde girl with just a little bit of worry in her voice.

As she got to the pokecenter she saw a message that was asking her if she was interested in doing a short performance at Lilycove city.

"Hmm interesting" she thought to herself.

With not much to do and with plans to end her journey on Hoenn anyway, she accepts and decides to do one last good show before moving on to other types of competitions.

"Well, Sylveon, time to go to sleep because we've got a special performance for tomorrow!"- the girl said as she let out a yawn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for the boys, Ash and Goh found a pokecenter to sleep at and were now getting ready for the adventure they would have the following day.

"Man, today was crazy" Goh said remembering their experiences with the grass type pokémon in the forest.

"I KNOW RIGHT" Ash said with a lot of excitement.

Goh let out a little laugh when he heard Ash's sudden outburst.

"I can't wait to meet new pokémon tomorrow" said Ash with a calmer tone.

"Me neither, goodnight Ash" said Goh already falling asleep.

"Goodnight Goh" said Ash as he fell asleep.